Chocolate Peanut Butter Vegan Fudge: this 2 ingredient EASY vegan fudge recipe yields thick squares of decadent, rich fudge that tastes like peanut butter cups!
- Line an 8-inch loaf pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside. Clear some space in the freezer for this pan—you will need it later.
- Use the double boiler method or the following: Add chocolate chips and peanut butter to a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate is softened and melty. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Tap the pan to create an even layer.
- Transfer pan to freezer. Freeze for 40-60 minutes or until completely firm. Remove from freezer and slice into 18 squares. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Vegan Fudge Recipes
Where to Buy Ingredients:
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips or paleo chocolate chunks (chopped)
- ½ cup unsalted, natural peanut butter
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in a cool, dark environment at room temperature, or in the refrigerator, for up 2-3 weeks.
Freezing Instructions: Store in an airtight, freezer-friendly container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Very firm, but enjoyable straight out of the freezer. If preferred, thaw for 10 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy chocolate peanut butter fudge recipe, vegan fudge