Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs Recipe: this 3 ingredient keto fat bombs recipe yields creamy & nutty fat bombs packed with peanut butter flavor! Easy to make, Vegan, Dairy-Free. 1 net carb per keto fat bomb.
- Lay keto fat bomb molds flat on a baking sheet. Set aside for later. This is the exact keto fat bomb mold that I use.
- Add coconut butter to a microwave-safe mixing bowl. Heat in 10-second increments until completely melted.
- Whisk in peanut butter until well incorporated and smooth. Optionally, add monkfruit sweetener as recommended, or to taste. I used 24 drops. Whisk until well mixed.
- Spoon the mixture into the crevices of your keto fat bomb molds, until all crevices are filled.
- Place sheet into freezer. Freeze for 15-20 minutes, or until firm. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my 3 Ingredient Almond Butter Keto Fat Bomb Recipe.
More Keto Fat Bombs & Keto Treats to Try
- Where to Buy Ingredients: coconut butter | monkfruit drops or stevia drops | natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- *You can also use these stevia drops, but I prefer the taste of monkfruit. Also, the keto fat bombs are tasty without any sweetener whatsoever; but if you like it on the sweet side, add sweetener.
- Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the freezer or refrigerator for up to 1-2 months. keto fat bombs melt easily at room temperature, so they’re best enjoyed straight out of the freezer or fridge. I like storing them in these compostable freezer bags.
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the ingredients listed in Where to Buy Ingredients. Also, it’s estimated based on 20 servings per recipe.
- Recommended Tools: keto fat bombs mold | glass mixing bowls | compostable snack bags
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 keto fat bomb
- Calories: 88
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 3g, Net Carbs: 1g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg