Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe: learn how to make a strawberry banana smoothie with 3 ingredients! Smooth, creamy and refreshing! Healthy, Easy to Make, Simple Ingredients.
- ¾ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk (more below)
- 1 frozen banana
- ¾ cup frozen strawberries
- 1 scoop vanilla vegan protein powder (optional)
- ¼ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup ice cubes (optional)
- This is the blender I use to make my smoothies. It’s easy to use, holds the perfect amount, and will auto-blend your smoothie until it’s finished all by itself!
- Add all ingredients in the order listed: ¾ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk, banana, strawberries, protein powder (if using), ¼ cup milk and ice cubes (if using). This is the order that I’ve found to be smoothest, without any protein powder getting stuck in a clump anywhere.
- Close blender. Blend until smooth and no chunks remain. Enjoy immediately!
If you want to learn more about plant-based protein powder… check out my review + guide to vegan protein powders.
Smoothie Recipes: Reader Favorites
Nutrition Information: is an estimate with 1 scoop of vegan protein powder. Also, it’s estimated based on 2 servings per recipe.
- Category: Breakfast, Snacks
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 130
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 153mg
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg