4 Ingredient Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Oat Bars: this vegan peanut butter oatmeal bars recipe is so easy to make & tastes like peanut butter cups! Chewy peanut butter oatmeal bars with a thick, chocolate topping. Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
Peanut Butter Oat Bars
- 1 cup unsalted, natural creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 ¼ cups gluten free rolled oats
Vegan Chocolate Topping
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- Make the Peanut Butter Oat Bars: In a medium, microwave-safe bowl (large enough to add oats later), add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until well-mixed. Heat in 20-second increments in the microwave until warm, fragrant and thickened. Whisk in between heating increments.
- Add oats. Stir and fold until thoroughly combined. Pour this mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using a rubber spatula, smooth into an even, tightly-packed layer. Set aside.
- Make the Vegan Chocolate Topping: Use the double boiler method or do the following. In a medium, microwave-safe bowl, add Chocolate Topping ingredients. Heat in 20-second increments until softened and melted. Stir until smooth.
- Pour this chocolate mixture over the bars. Using a clean rubber spatula, smooth into an even layer.
- Freeze for 30-40 minutes, or until firm. Remove from freezer and slice into 16 bars. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars and my 4 Ingredient Easy Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars.
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Vegan Chocolate Chips | Unsalted, Natural Creamy Peanut Butter | Gluten Free Rolled Oats | Pure Maple Syrup
- Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container such as these reusable zip bags in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Note: After the first day in the refrigerator, you may store these in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Freezing Instructions: Store in a freezer-friendly, airtight container for 1-2 months. These reusable bags are freezer friendly. Allow to thaw for 10-20 minutes before enjoying.
- Recommended Tools: Unbleached Parchment Paper | Reusable Zip Bags | 8-inch Baking Pan | My Favorite Knife | Heatproof Spatulas
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 16 servings per recipe. 🙂
- Category: Dessert, Snack
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 199
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: peanut butter oat bars, vegan peanut butter oatmeal bars, chocolate peanut butter oatmeal bars, healthy no bake peanut butter oatmeal bars, gluten free, 4 ingredient