4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars (V, GF): a quick ‘n easy recipe for protein-packed no bake oatmeal bars bursting with chocolate and peanut butter flavors! Made with healthy, whole ingredients. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Protein Packed.
Happy day!!! Today we’re gonna keep it short and sweet. (I know, am I EVEN capable of such a thing??) I wanted to share a quick ‘n easy recipe for you to make for back-to-school season.
These No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars are made with just 4 ingredients, prepped in less than 10 minutes, and totally hits up all of your snack-time needs. They’re protein-packed, delicious, bursting with whole grains, and very easy to make!
After over two and a half years of being live in the blogosphere, it looks like Beaming Baker readers cannot get enough of any snacks with the following ingredients: peanut butter, oats, maple syrup, and chocolate!!!
So I’m always trying to find a new way for all of us to share in these flavors, without it getting boring or repetitive. Feel free to poke me with a stick if it does. ..
Here are a few of the most popular, few-ingredient BB recipes with those fine ingredients:
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites Recipe (a chocolate ball with peanut butter worked right in)
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies (the most popular recipe on Beaming Baker)
- 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip No Bake Energy Bites (a peanut butter bite with chocolate chips)
- 4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Granola Bars (a peanut butter oatmeal bar base topped with a thick layer of chocolate)
And just in case you were hankering for a baked treat with a few more ingredients (plus the ones you know and love), try these:
- Easy Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- Easy Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Cookies
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Gluten Free Peanut Butter Granola Bars (alright, I had to sneak this one in!!)
- Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
Now, for the good stuff! How will you love these no bake chocolate peanut butter oatmeal bars, let us count the ways! They’re:
- chewy, satisfyingly dense and delish!
- vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, protein-packed
- super easy to make, in just one bowl
- bursting with chocolate & peanut butter flavor
- wonderfully refined sugar-free
- made with the healthy, whole ingredients you know and love
- plant-based and allergy-friendly
- soooo perfect when you’re hankering for a something chocolatey… also try this 2 Ingredient 5 Minute Homemade Fudge Recipe to quell that craving!
- just the perfect healthy oatmeal bars you’ve been looking for
There, I actually kept it short and sweet! Okay… compared to my other posts. Hehe. Try your hand at these seriously easy snacks and let me know what you think! As always, I’m so pleased that you’re here, sharing in a sweet moment with me. ‘Till next time…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
P.S. Can you believe I actually kept it short and sweet?!? I could go on and on about this. But.
.︎ Click below to Pin .︎
If you enjoyed this No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars recipe, then you’ll just love these healthy no bake treats: No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Bites, 4 Ingredient Banana Peanut Butter Swirl Ice Cream, 5 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites Recipe, Vegan Strawberry Peanut Butter Smoothie.Print
4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars (V, GF): a quick ‘n easy recipe for protein-rich no bake oatmeal bars bursting with chocolate and peanut butter flavors! Made with whole ingredients. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Protein-Packed, Healthy.
- ¾ cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 ¼ cups gluten free rolled oats
- 2 ½ tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until well mixed.
- Heat in 20-second increments in the microwave until warm and fragrant, and the mixture begins to dry out and become fluffy (about 4-7 rounds). Whisk in between heating increments. *Stovetop instructions in Notes.
- Add oats and cocoa powder to the peanut butter mixture. Stir and fold until thoroughly combined. Pour this mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using a rubber spatula, smooth into an even, tightly packed layer.
- Freeze for 25-30 minutes, or until firm and completely chilled. Slice into 16 bars. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Bites.
– Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 1 month.
– *Stovetop Instructions: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated. Stir occasionally, heating until this mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat and carefully pour over the dry mixture.
- Category: No Bake, Snacks, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Protein-Packed, Healthy
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THE RECIPE
Here are a few items I used in today’s recipe. 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.