4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars (V, GF): a quick ‘n easy recipe for protein-rich no bake oatmeal bars bursting with chocolate and peanut butter flavors! Made with whole ingredients. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Protein-Packed, Healthy.
- ¾ cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 ¼ cups gluten free rolled oats
- 2 ½ tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until well mixed.
- Heat in 20-second increments in the microwave until warm and fragrant, and the mixture begins to dry out and become fluffy (about 4-7 rounds). Whisk in between heating increments. *Stovetop instructions in Notes.
- Add oats and cocoa powder to the peanut butter mixture. Stir and fold until thoroughly combined. Pour this mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using a rubber spatula, smooth into an even, tightly packed layer.
- Freeze for 25-30 minutes, or until firm and completely chilled. Slice into 16 bars. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Bites.
– Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 1 month.
– *Stovetop Instructions: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated. Stir occasionally, heating until this mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat and carefully pour over the dry mixture.
- Category: No Bake, Snacks, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Protein-Packed, Healthy