4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies (V, GF, DF): an easy recipe for perfectly chewy no bake peanut butter cookies bursting with chocolate flavor. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Protein-Rich.
Question: what’s your favorite texture of peanut butter? Crunchy, creamy, or in between? How about salted or unsalted? Would you use salted or unsalted peanut butter for these 3 ingredient peanut butter no bake energy bites?
When I was a little kid, I absolutely loved crunchy, salted peanut butter. That texture and flavor was just everything. But as an adult, I’m all about the creamy. And the unsalted because sometimes that salt just throws the entire recipe out of whack.
I know a few brave folks who’ve swapped the creamy peanut butter in one of my recipes with crunchy with exciting results. I say exciting because it totally makes my eye tick with worry over these changes and the unexpected results that may occur.
Y’all are just way more brave than me. 😉
Meanwhile, I guess I just got to thinking (too much apparently) over creamy vs. crunchy. And now I’m realizing that I need to find new interests. Heh heh. I’d ask my mom for advice on this, but then she’d just start telling me why she likes crunchy more than creamy and discuss the merits of homemade peanut butter over store-bought. Then she’d suggest adding almond butter and we’d get into a whole thing about the differences between the two. Then, she’d ask me to make these no bake chocolate peanut butter cup oatmeal bars with almond butter and see how those would taste. Then… oy!
Like mother, like daughter. What can I say? 🙂
The cookie doesn’t fall far from the plate. Yep, I just gave myself a cheesy chuckle over that one. Now, onto today’s Peanut Butter Lover’s treat: may I present to you my 4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies!
Peanut butter is SO a theme on this blog. SEE: peanut butter coconut oatmeal cookies, 4 ingredient no bake peanut butter coconut bites, easy vegan peanut butter cookies, peanut butter chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, and… seriously there’s more. But I would be going on for days!
Now, who else is happy about this? Remember a while back, I told you a friend asked me if chocolate was a theme for Beaming Baker? At first I was a tad insulted, then hungry, then like, duh, then, like… Why, yes, it is!!! Ending on a proud and stomach-rumbling note, of course.
But what about peanut butter? I think last year I went one whole month without releasing a peanut butter recipe. And let me tell you folks, it was an edgy month. Things just didn’t sit right with me. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up at random intervals, I’d randomly start craving peanuts, I’d hear pitches of noise that Erik wouldn’t hear.
And the problem? Severe peanut butter deficiency.
Self-prescribed, of course. But if you know of a good peanut butter doctor, please recommend me immediately! 😉
Alright, this is all in jest… but, still! Peanut butter is just one of those ingredients that’s super protein-packed, full of good fats, goes well with everything, and just plain ol, stinking (and by stinking, I mean delicously) nutrient-rich.
Plus, you add chocolate to the equation and you’re set for the month. At which point, I shall be sharing another peanut butter lover recipe. 🙂
These 4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are the amalgamation of all the tasty, nutritious, awesome ingredients that I hope are sitting right there, in your pantry. Cocoa powder, oats, peanut butter, maple syrup, and—wait a minute, that’s it! Just a handful, nay less than a handful, of ingredients to make your new favorite treat.
According to my sister Penny, an international expert on the Chocolate Peanut Butter combo, these 4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies “taste just like real chocolate peanut butter cookies!!!” Well, folks, I’m here to tell you these are, in fact, real chocolate peanut butter cookies. And they do taste unbelievably good.
Have a look at some of its finest selling points. 🙂 These super easy chocolate peanut butter no bake cookies are:
- chewy, like woah
- easy to make and even easier to eat (trust me, I know this firsthand) 😉
- yummy for a whole month (and more, but they totally won’t last that long)
- deliciously protein-packed
- vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free
- just the gluten free no bake cookie you’ve been looking for
- wonderfully refined sugar-free
- the solution to all of your gluten free no bake cookie needs
- the perfect peanut butter no bake dessert to complement your snack repertoire
- the first step in earning your peanut butter doctorate
Are you ready to satisfy all of your chocolate peanut butter cravings? Okay, fine, here are a few more to tickle your fancy: 4 ingredient no bake chocolate peanut butter bars, peanut butter no bake energy bites, 3 ingredient no bake peanut butter oatmeal cookies. There, all better now? 🙂 I’m so pleased that you’re here, no baking and baking with me. I can’t wait to hear what you think of this recipe! In the meantime, tell me:
What’s your favorite ingredient to make snacks with?
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤
☀︎ Click below to Pin ☀︎
If you loved these perfectly chewy 4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies, then you’ll love these easy healthy snack recipes:
☀︎ Gluten Free Vegan Peanut Butter Snack Recipes ☀︎
- 4 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Gluten Free Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites Recipe
- 3 Ingredient Homemade KIND Coconut Almond Bar Recipe, just for fun!
- 1 cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until well mixed.
- Heat in 20-second increments in the microwave until warm and fragrant, and the mixture begins to dry out and become fluffy (about 4-7 rounds). Whisk in between heating increments. *Stovetop instructions in Notes.
- Add oats and cocoa powder to the peanut butter mixture. Stir and fold until thoroughly combined.
- Using a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet, evenly spaced apart. Using a fork, flatten cookies to desired thickness.
- Chill in the freezer for 15-25 mins, until firm. Enjoy firm, or allow to thaw for 10-15 minutes. Cookies will become soft and chewy at room temperature. Storing instructions below.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 1 month.
- *Stovetop Instructions: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated. Stir occasionally, heating until this mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat and carefully pour over the dry mixture.
- More No Bake Peanut Butter Healthy Snacks: (all v, gf, df): no bake peanut butter cup oatmeal bars, no bake peanut butter coconut energy bites, 3 ingredient no bake gluten free peanut butter granola bars
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please re-write the entire recipe using your own words and include a link to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THE RECIPE
Here are a few items I used in today’s recipe. 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.