5 Ingredient Dark Chocolate Almond & Coconut Homemade KIND Bars (V, GF): an easy recipe for homemade KIND bars coated in a rich layer of chocolate. Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
When in doubt, dip it in chocolate. Basically, my mantra for being. For baking, for… just about everything.
But can you believe the things people dip in chocolate?? Cookies, gummy bears, shoes, bars, shirt-sleeves… Okay, fine, the shirt-sleeves are just totally me. I admit it.
And that may not have been terribly purposeful. If at all.
The thing is, dipping almost anything in chocolate makes it taste amazing. Have you seen that video from Rhett & Link? I’m gonna go ahead and pretend I know them personally… but obviously, I’m just a big fan of Good Mythical Morning. They’re so soothing, sweet, funny, all of it.
And best of all, they make all of these crazy food videos. And by food videos, I mean videos with food that us normal folk would never, ever eat. Think: totally inedible items. In one video, they dip all kinds of crazy stuff in chocolate. In another video, they dip everything in cake batter, and on and on. Anyway, in the chocolate dipping video, they conclude that EVERYTHING tastes better dipped in chocolate.
Like, uh… YEAH! Duh?? 😉 When Erik and I were watching this video, I told him, “Dude, this is what I’ve been saying all along!!!” And, “Now, let’s go dip everything we can find in the house in chocolate.”
Hence, when in doubt, dip it in chocolate.
That’s my long-winded explanation (pfft, as if dark chocolate dipped anything needs an explanation) for these 5 Ingredient Dark Chocolate Almond & Coconut Homemade KIND Bars. A few weeks ago, I shared my sister-requested 3 Ingredient Homemade KIND Coconut Almond Bar Recipe. According to my sister Penny, these are THE best KIND bar flavor, ever. 🙂 I’m in love with their simplicity, and frankly surprised myself at how few ingredients it took to make the homemade version.
So… drumroll please… may I present to you the chocolate-dipped version: 5 Ingredient Dark Chocolate Almond & Coconut Homemade KIND Bars.
Yeah, I pretty sure Rhett and Link just said, “Let’s talk about that.” And then, proceeded to eat all of the homemade KIND bars like they were bags of chips. Yes, I also noticed their affinity for chips.
And now I want chips, too. But I will happily eat these deliciously toasted coconut chips-infused homemade KIND bars! See what I did there?
And if you’re a lover of healthy, protein-rich homemade granola bars/nut bars like I am, you’ve got to try these:
- 5 Ingredient Homemade KIND Nut Bars
- Homemade Dark Chocolate Sea Salt KIND Nut Bars
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Gluten Free Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- 4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Oatmeal Bars
- And… these No Bake Paleo Chocolate Pecan Bars, just for fun. Totally dessert and snack-worthy!
While you daydream about all the other things we should dip in chocolate, let’s talk about the tastiest points of these 5 Ingredient Dark Chocolate Almond & Coconut Homemade KIND Bars. They’re:
- deliciously paleo
- simple to make, and so fun to dip
- crunchy, chewy, salty and sweet
- vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined-sugar-free
- just the paleo KIND bar recipe you’ve been looking for
- bursting with protein-packed almonds
- one of the tastiest dairy-free chocolate treats you’ll be so happy you made
- the almond coconut KIND bar of your dreams!
- made with the healthy, allergy-friendly ingredients you love
- a great whole foods delights for your homemade healthy snack repertoire
- the perfect way to begin your chocolate-dipping journey
So whaddya say? Are you ready to melt all the chocolate you can find in your house? You totally don’t need to do that for this recipe, but better to start planning for all your chocolate-dipping adventures ahead. It’s so wonderful to be here with you, sharing in the joy of baking, no baking and just… making things with our own hands. I’m so happy you’re here. 🙂 I can’t wait to hear what you think of this recipe! In the meantime, tell me:
What’s your favorite item to dip in chocolate?
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀︎ Click below to Pin ☀︎
If you enjoyed these rich and crunchy 5 Ingredient Dark Chocolate Almond & Coconut Homemade KIND Bars, then you’ll just love these delicious healthy vegan snack recipes:
☀︎ More Paleo Chocolate & Coconut Recipes ☀︎
- 4 Ingredient Paleo Chocolate Coconut Cups
- Ultimate Fudgy Paleo Vegan Brownies
- Coconut Chocolate Chip Vegan Ice Cream
- Paleo Vegan Almond Joy Truffles
- And these no bake paleo chocolate almond butter bars. You’ve got to try these! They’re made with just 4 ingredients and so deliciously satisfying!
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please re-write the entire recipe using your own words and include a link to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THE RECIPE
Here are a few items I used in today’s recipe. 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.