Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes (V, GF): an easy recipe for perfectly moist chocolate cupcakes covered in a thick layer of rich chocolate ganache! Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
Are you a big fan of cupcakes? How about chocolate? How about chocolate and cupcakes together? Come on, you totally just jumped out of your chair, waving your “yes” flag to this, right? 😉
If you are loving everything I’m saying right now, you’ll be over the moon about these Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes. You may have even guessed that these cupcakes were coming… (based on the last post, of course!).
But if you missed the latest Beaming Baker Baking Basics post, you might want to check it out: How to Make Chocolate Ganache Recipe.
It was so much fun, super easy and unbelievably tasty making buckets and buckets of ganache. Yep, we’re classy like that. After losing myself in that glossy, chocolate goodness and having chocolate daydreams that nothing and nobody could stop, I snapped out of it and starting wondering what I could pour this ganache onto.
Enter: Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes. Oh YEAH! Those cupcakes have been slowly but surely making the rounds at birthday parties, weddings, movie nights, and just good old-fashioned bake-a-thons. You’ve been raving that it’s the chocolate cat’s meow. Er… something like that. And asking for directions on how to swap it into a chocolate cake.
To which my response was–make that my tasty response: Vegan Chocolate Cake.
But now, it’s time to dial up the chocolate even more, and take a more subtle approach to cupcake topping: chocolate ganache!
It’s soooo beautiful, you guys. I tried my darnedest to really capture the glossy, dreamy sheen of ganache on each and every cupcake. And the best part? It stays deliciously soft, but just the right amount of firm the next day.
I have some yummier plans for these chocolate ganache cupcakes. But you’ll just have to wait and see. 😉
In the meantime, let me know your requests for future cupcake recipes. I’m all ears! (What a disturbing visual!) Before I go off on a tangent about all of that, allow me to cover the most awesome parts of this recipe!
These vegan gluten free Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes are:
- super moist and bursting with rich, decadent chocolate flavor
- vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free
- unbelievably satisfying, just like you’d want gluten free chocolate cupcakes with ganache frosting to be
- easy to make, and even easier to eat 😉
- the perfect moist & fudgy chocolate cupcakes
- made with the healthy, whole, allergy-friendly & plant-based ingredients you know and love
- just the vegan chocolate cupcake you’ve been searching for
- and the gluten free chocolate cupcake to add to your gluten free baking repertoire
So whaddya think? Are you ready to make and eat ALL THE CUPCAKES?? 🙂 I can’t wait to hear what you think of this recipe! It’s truly the best sharing in these kitchen adventures with you. I wouldn’t trade it for anything.
Remember to sign up for the free email list so you don’t miss a recipe!
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤
📌︎ Click below to Pin 📌︎
If you enjoyed these deliciously moist and rich chocolate ganache cupcakes, then you’ll just love these easy healthy dessert recipes:
More Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Chocolate Dipped Vegan Coconut Macaroons Recipe
- Ultimate Fudgy Paleo Vegan Brownies
- 2 Ingredient 5 Minute Homemade Fudge
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Cookies
- Coconut Chocolate Chip Vegan Ice Cream (Paleo, V, GF, Dairy-Free)
- 1 ½ cups gluten free oat flour
- ⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons water
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, sift together the dry ingredients: oat flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add water and milk to a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 10-second increments until just warm. This will prevent the melted coconut oil from solidifying once mixed with these liquids.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients: water, milk, coconut oil, sugar, maple syrup and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Whisk until just incorporated, making sure no flour patches remain.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared muffin pan—filling each cup about ¾ of the way for smaller cupcakes, or, almost to the top for larger cupcakes with big, round tops. Bake for 16-20 minutes. Mine took 18 minutes. Test for doneness with a toothpick-- it should come out with a few dry bits of cake on it, but no liquidy batter.
- Place muffin pan on a cooling rack to cool for 20 minutes. Transfer cupcakes to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Lay a large sheet of wax paper or parchment paper on an even surface. Make this Chocolate Ganache. Dip one cupcake top into the ganache, twisting the cupcake as needed to coat the top completely. Scrape off excess as needed and flip cupcake right side up, being careful not to let ganache drip down the sides of the cupcake. Place onto the prepared work surface and repeat for all cupcakes. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my Vegan Gluten Chocolate Cupcakes and my Easy Vegan Dark Chocolate Muffins.
Also try topping these muffins with my 2 Ingredient Homemade Chocolate Frosting.
- Freezing Instructions: Store frosted cupcakes in an airtight, freezer-friendly container for up to 1 month. Allow to thaw at room temperature for 15-40 minutes before enjoying.
- More Chocolate Baked Goods (all V, GF): Fudgy Paleo Maple Pecan Brownies, Chocolate Banana Nut Bread, Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies.
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THE RECIPE
Here are a few items I used in today’s recipe. 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.