Dairy-Free Almond Joy Ice Cream Sundae (V, DF, Paleo): the perfect frozen, allergy-friendly treat to satisfy your Almond Joy cravings and cool you down this summer! Vegan, Dairy-Free, Paleo, Gluten Free.
- The night or 4-6 hours before, make a batch of Paleo Vegan Almond Joy Ice Cream. Allow to thaw for 5-15 minutes before scooping.
- Scoop ½ cup to 1 cup Paleo Vegan Almond Joy Ice Cream into ice cream bowls. Place bowls into the freezer to chill.
- Make a batch of Homemade Magic Shell. Remove ice cream bowls from freezer. Generously top each bowl with magic shell.
- Sprinkle almonds and coconut flakes over magic shell. Optionally, top with coconut whip, cherries and your favorite toppings. Enjoy immediately!
- Category: Frozen Desserts, Ice Cream, Paleo, Vegan, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free