Crispy toasted coconut and chewy nuts, plus crunchy seeds make for the best keto coconut clusters.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside for later.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl: coconut chips, pumpkin seeds, pecans, almonds, flax seeds, keto honey and salt (if using). Using a rubber spatula, fold until well mixed. This is the keto honey I used.
- Pour keto coconut mixture onto prepared baking sheet. Create a thick, even layer. Using a spoon, nudge coconut mixture into small piles. Create regular gaps throughout for air to flow through while baking—this will make the clusters crispy.
- Bake for 16-24 minutes. Mine took 20 minutes. Clusters will crisp up while cooling.
- Place baking sheet on a cooling rack. Allow to cool for about 30 minutes, or until completely cooled. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container for 1-2 months at room temperature.
Nutrition Info is an estimate based on 24 clusters and no salt used.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cluster
- Calories: 76
- Sugar: 0.5g
- Sodium: 1.9mg
- Fat: 6.5g
- Carbohydrates: 4.6g, Net Carbs: 1.6g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: keto coconut clusters, keto coconut clusters recipe, are coconut clusters keto friendly