Keto Peanut Butter Cookies (Keto, Low Carb): this keto peanut butter cookie recipe is made with 4 ingredients, EASY and delicious! The best keto PB cookies—Keto-friendly, low carb, gluten free and vegan.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add all ingredients. Using a rubber spatula, fold until very thoroughly mixed. This batter is very thick—if you prefer, use a stand mixer or hand mixer to whisk together ingredients.
- Using a medium scoop, scoop and drop cookie dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Using a fork, press down on cookie to flatten. Repeat in the opposite direction, creating crisscross marks. Make sure to leave space between cookies, as they will spread while baking.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes. Mine took 12 minutes. Transfer cookie sheet to cooling rack and allow to cool for 20 minutes—do not remove from sheet for 20 minutes, as cookies are a bit soft. Then, if desired, transfer cookies directly onto the cooling rack to cool until completely cooled. Enjoy! Storing notes below.
More Keto Treats (Keto, Low Carb)
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.
Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the ingredients listed in Where to Buy Ingredients. Also, it’s estimated based on 15 servings per recipe, made without optional ingredients.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 104
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 4g, Net Carbs: 2g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg