No Bake Blueberry Almond Chia Energy Bites (V, GF): a quick ‘n easy snack recipe for protein-rich no bake bites made with your favorite healthy ingredients! Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Protein-Packed.
- ½ cup dried blueberries
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ¾ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut shreds or flakes
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¾ cup natural, unsalted creamy almond butter or peanut butter (mine is very liquidy)*
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon dried blueberries
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients: blueberries, almonds, oats, coconut and chia seeds.
- Add almond butter and maple syrup. Using a sturdy spatula, stir and fold together until well incorporated.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop and drop 1 to 2 tablespoons of mixture into your hands. Roll and press into bites. Here are the 1-tablespoon and 2-tablespoon cookie scoops that I use. Optionally, press blueberries and almonds into bites. Enjoy!
Adapted from my No Bake Cherry Chocolate Chip Chia Energy Bites.
– Store in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- Category: No Bake, Healthy Snacks, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Plant-Based