No Bake Double Chocolate Cherry Coconut Energy Bites (V, GF): a one bowl recipe for deliciously satisfying, protein-rich energy bites that taste like cherry chocolate pie. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Protein-Packed.
Do you like pie? More importantly, do you like cherry chocolate pie?
If you said yes, then you’re gonna LOVE these bites. They totally taste like cherry chocolate pie! Or is it chocolate cherry pie? Thoughts? If you said no, fascinating! Is it the pie, the cherries or the chocolate? Hopefully it’s just the whole pie part of it, so this recipe is still up your alley.
So I’m always super fascinated (word of the day, apparently) by the energy snacks at the store that feature all kinds of dessert-inspired names. Like, Lemon Meringue Energy Bars, Black Forest Energy Bites, or, well, you get the idea.
Energy bites are so easy to make! Watch the video for my current fave: No Bake Double Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Coconut Energy Bites
And I just realized this, are these more Black Forest Cake energy bites, or more Cherry Chocolate Pie bites? Also, I totally apologize if you now feel like you simply must go out and get/make/eat stat those two things I just mentioned. Also also, just make these bites first, you’ll see what I mean when I say they taste like dessert. They might just hold you back from you know what. 😉
Anyway, summer is just this close. It’s so close I can taste it. And it tastes like No Bake Double Chocolate Cherry Coconut Energy Bites. J/k! Summer always reminds me of pies, swimming pools, those foam stick thingies that you can “playfully”/passive aggressively jab at people in the pool, bubbles, sunshine, playing at the park as kids, and so many more wonderful things.
I’m always thinking about making pie for the summer, but since that’s not quite here, I thought I’d share a waaaaaay less tedious recipe: no bake bites! As usual, they’re seriously easy to make, chockfull of all the good ingredients, and ready and willing to keep your crazy dessert cravings at bay.
Btw, any dessert-inspired bites you’d like me to make?
While I await to hear all of your millions of requests (999,999 from my mom, of course), let me tell you all about these No Bake Double Chocolate Cherry Coconut Energy Bites. They’re:
- super easy to make, in just one bowl
- tasty like cherry chocolate pie
- or is it chocolate cherry pie??
- delightfully tart and sweet
- indulgently rich and chocolatey, without the guilt
- vegan, gluten free, dairy-free
- deliciously protein-packed
- SO ready to join your healthy snacks squad
- plant-based and allergy-friendly
- perfect for on the go snacking, hiking, workout refueling
- sweet, like summer 🙂
Are you ready to get your no bake on? Woohoo! Grab a just a few simple ingredients, your best rolling outfit (tell me more), and your favorite energy bite workout tunes. I can’t wait to whip these up with ya! In the meantime, tell me:
What dessert-inspired energy bite flavor would you like to see?
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀︎ Click below to Pin ☀︎
- ½ cup dried cherries, chopped
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut, shreds or flakes
- ½ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed or chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup vegan chocolate chips (mini and regular)
- ¾ cup natural, unsalted creamy almond butter (mine is very liquidy)*
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon each: vegan chocolate chips and chopped cherries
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients: cherries, coconut, oats, flax, cocoa powder and chocolate chips.
- Add almond butter and maple syrup. Using a sturdy spatula, stir and fold together until well incorporated.
- Scoop mixture into your hands (mine are 2 tablespoons each). Roll and press into bites. Optionally, press cherries and chocolate chips into bites. Enjoy!
- Adapted from my No Bake Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Energy Bites and my No Bake Cherry Chocolate Chip Chia Energy Bites (V, GF, DF).
- More No Bake recipes (all V, GF, DF): No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies, No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Bites (Vegan, Gluten Free), No Bake Almond Joy Bites.
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please re-write the entire recipe using your own words and include a link to this post for the recipe.
If you love these No Bake Double Chocolate Cherry Coconut Energy Bites, you’ll enjoy these recipes:
☀︎ More No Bake Energy Bite Recipes
No Bake Cherry Chocolate Chip Chia Energy Bites (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, One Bowl)
No Bake Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Energy Bites (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Healthy)
No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Bites (Vegan, Protein-Packed, Whole Grain, Gluten Free)
No Bake Gluten Free Almond Joy Bites (GF, Vegan, Healthy, Protein-Rich)
☀︎ More No Bake Healthy Snack Recipes
3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars (Easy, V, GF, DF)
No Bake Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars (V, GF, DF)
No Bake Cranberry Coconut Energy Bites (Protein-Packed, V, GF, DF)