No Bake Double Chocolate Cherry Coconut Energy Bites (V, GF): a one bowl recipe for deliciously satisfying, protein-rich energy bites that taste like cherry chocolate pie. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Protein-Packed.
- ½ cup dried cherries, chopped
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut, shreds or flakes
- ½ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed or chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup vegan chocolate chips (mini and regular)
- ¾ cup natural, unsalted creamy almond butter (mine is very liquidy)*
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon each: vegan chocolate chips and chopped cherries
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients: cherries, coconut, oats, flax, cocoa powder and chocolate chips.
- Add almond butter and maple syrup. Using a sturdy spatula, stir and fold together until well incorporated.
- Scoop mixture into your hands (mine are 2 tablespoons each). Roll and press into bites. Optionally, press cherries and chocolate chips into bites. Enjoy!
– Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
– Adapted from my No Bake Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Energy Bites and my No Bake Cherry Chocolate Chip Chia Energy Bites (V, GF, DF).
– More No Bake recipes (all V, GF, DF): No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies, No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Bites (Vegan, Gluten Free), No Bake Almond Joy Bites.
- Category: No Bake, Snacks, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free