No Bake Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites (Paleo, V, GF): an easy no bake recipe for delicious cookie dough bites packed with pumpkin and chocolate chips. Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free.
- ½ cup 100% pure pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons water, whisk together, set for 10 minutes)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup assorted vegan chocolate chips (mini and regular)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all the wet ingredients: pumpkin, coconut oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup, flax egg and vanilla. Whisk until you get a thick, caramel-like mixture.
- Add the dry ingredients: coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Whisk until well-incorporated. Continuing whisking until you get a dough-like texture. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Place bowl in the freezer for 15-20 minutes to firm up. Remove from freezer.
- Scoop 2 tablespoon-sized cookie dough balls into your hands. Roll and press into bites. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
– Adapted from my Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites and my Paleo Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies.
– Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
– More pumpkin recipes (all V, GF, DF): pumpkin bread, pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, pumpkin pie smoothie (paleo).
– More cookie dough recipes: truffles, bites, cups.
- Category: No Bake, Snacks, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free