Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles (V, GF): this rich ‘n satisfying vegan cookie dough truffle recipe is perfect for gift-giving! It’s the ultimate edible paleo cookie dough dessert – easy to make and healthy! Refined Sugar-free, Dairy-Free.
Paleo Cookie Dough Bites
- 1 batch Paleo Cookie Dough Bites
- Make Paleo Cookie Dough Bites. Set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, wax paper or a silicone baking sheet. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate: Use the double boiler method or do the following. Add chocolate and coconut oil to a microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 20 seconds, remove and stir. Repeat until chocolate is just softened. Stir in between each heating increment, until smooth.
- Dip the cookie dough balls: Roll cookie dough balls in chocolate and drop onto prepared baking sheet. I like to use one spoon and two forks for this step (or you could use a candy dipper). Use the spoon to roll the ball, and the two forks to pick up the truffle and roll off excess chocolate.
- Allow to set at room temperature, until firm. Or, place baking sheet into the freezer for 15-20 minutes. Remove from freezer. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my 5 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites.
– Store for in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
- Category: Dessert, Candy, No Bake, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free