Paleo Mocha Frappe (V, GF, DF): a 4 ingredient recipe for deliciously thick, frosty mocha frappes made with simple ingredients. Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free.
- ½ cup cold coffee
- 4 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Coconut whip, chocolate syrup and chocolate curls
- About 2-3 hours before, or the night before, pour coffee into an ice cube tray and place in the freezer.
- Day of, add bananas into the blender. Blend until the bananas become crumbly. Add almond milk. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Add coffee ice cubes. Blend until well incorporated and smooth, again scraping down the sides of the blender as needed. Add cocoa powder, blending until well incorporated.
- Pour into two cups. Top with coconut whip or any of your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
– Adapted from my Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino (V, GF, DF) and my Coffee Coconut Frappuccino.
– More Frozen Drink recipes (all vegan + gluten free): Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream Smoothie, Coconut Coffee Frappuccino (paleo), Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie.
– More Paleo treats (all V, GF, DF): paleo almond joy, no bake chocolate pecan bars, 3 ingredient almond butter fudge cups.
- Category: Frozen Drinks, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free