The easiest strawberry yogurt parfait is made with layers of creamy yogurt, fresh strawberries, and crunchy granola.
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt of choice
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1–2 teaspoons sweetener of choice, optional
- 3 tablespoons granola
- Set aside 1 glass jar or cup.
- Spoon 1/3 cup yogurt into the bottom of the jar, creating an even, smooth layer.
- Sprinkle sliced strawberries over the yogurt, creating a single or double layer, depending on the size of your jar.
- Optionally, sprinkle granulated monkfruit or sweetener of choice over the berries. Add more to sweeten tart fruit, less if the fruit is already very sweet or you like your parfait on the less sweet side.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of your favorite granola over the sweetened fruit layer. I like baking up a fresh batch of low calorie granola or gluten free granola for my strawberry parfaits.
- Repeat this sequence twice more.
- Serve and enjoy!
To make vegan: use your favorite dairy-free, vegan-friendly yogurt.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Snacks, Breakfast
- Method: Chill