4 Ingredient Healthy Peanut Butter Granola Recipe (V, GF): this homemade peanut butter granola recipe is so easy & healthy! It’s crunchy with big clusters, salty, sweet and vegan, gluten-free, protein-rich! Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Protein-Rich.
- ¼ cup unsalted, natural creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 ¼ cups nuts, variety
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add peanut butter and maple syrup to a medium bowl. Whisk until very well incorporated and smooth.
- Add nuts, oats, and salt (if using). Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until well mixed.
- Pour onto the prepared baking sheet. Using the spatula, gently nudge granola into an even layer. Separate granola into small piles to create clusters. Make space between clusters to allow for air to flow through and crisp up the granola.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Using a heatproof spatula, gently flip granola, making sure to keep clusters intact. Bake for an additional 5-15 minutes, until edges are a deep golden brown and granola is just slightly soft. Mine took a total of 27 minutes. Granola will crisp up while cooling.
- Place baking sheet on a cooling rack. Allow to cool for about 30 minutes, or until completely cooled. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
– Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 1-2 months.
– Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 14 servings per recipe & made without salt. .
- Category: Granola, Healthy Snack, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 120
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg