A truly hot and dirty martini! A spicy martini dirtied up with salty olive juice—the salty & spicy kick you’ve been looking for!
Hot and Dirty Martini
- 2 to 4 dashes cayenne or jalapeno hot sauce, or as needed
- 2 to 2 1/2 oz vodka
- 1/2 oz or 1 splash olive juice from jarred olives
- 3 olives skewered
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake until well mixed and chilled.
- Strain into a martini glass. Top with olive skewer. Sip and enjoy.
For a large martini glass, double the recipe. 🙂
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Drinks, Cocktails
- Method: Shake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: hot and dirty martini