3 Ingredient Strawberry Coconut Sorbet (V, GF): a 5 min prep recipe for refreshing paleo strawberry sorbet made with just 3 healthy ingredients! Paleo, Dairy-Free, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free.
- 3 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 can Fiesta Tropicalé Organic Full Fat Coconut Milk (13.5 oz.), room temperature & shaken*
- 1–3 tablespoons pure maple syrup (optional)
- Add strawberries, coconut milk and maple syrup (if using) to a food processor or blender.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour into a freezer-friendly, airtight container. Freeze for 3-6 hours, or until completely frozen. Allow to thaw for 10-50 minutes before scooping—this treat can take a while to thaw. Or, follow quick-thaw instructions in Notes.** Enjoy!This is my preferred brand of full-fat coconut milk to use: Fiesta Tropicalé Organic Coconut Milk.
Also try this incredible paleo vegan Chocolate Chocolate Chip Coconut Vegan Ice Cream.
*Do not chill coconut milk as it will result in solid coconut chips and a less creamy, less smooth sorbet. Use room temperature canned coconut milk. Shake well to mix. Best when completely liquidy.
**To quickly thaw, first ensure that sorbet is in a microwave-safe container. Microwave in 15-second increments until slightly soft and scoopable.
Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 weeks. Before serving, allow to thaw for about 10-50 minutes or follow quick-thaw instructions. Scoop and enjoy!
- Category: Frozen Desserts, Paleo, Vegan, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Healthy Desserts