3 Ingredient Strawberry Coconut Sorbet (V, GF): a 5 min prep recipe for refreshing paleo strawberry sorbet made with just 3 healthy ingredients! Paleo, Dairy-Free, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free.
It’s the First Day of Summer! And in case you hadn’t noticed, I’ve been particularly excited about this day. And it’s not just delicious coconut milk that’s got me feelin’ this way! Hehe.
See: All of the summer dessert recipes I’ve shared this year, and all the other years!
There’s just something about hot hot heat (anyone here love that band?) and baking that do not make for good bake fellows. You know I love me some baking, but the second it gets even mildly hot, I think twice about turning on that oven. I turned the oven for like 1 second to make this vegan gluten free blueberry crisp and then swiftly ran away from all of that heat. (Yes, 1 actual second because the BB test kitchen is MAGIC!! lol). ????
Since we’re all big fans of no bake here, I thought we could easily keep our sweet tooth’s (was that weird or should I have just said ‘sweet teeth’ which I totally think is way weirder?) satisfied by making some tasty frozen desserts!
Anywho, one thing I heard over and over last summer was that folks wanted super easy, no churn, NO ice cream maker recipes–the less work, the better right?
Voilà: may I present to you my 3 ingredient strawberry coconut sorbet, made without an ice cream maker. It is, in fact, super easy to make, practically effortless, and totally mouthwatering. Yaaaaaas!!
And best of all, it’s made with one of my favorite ingredients of all time: full-fat coconut milk. When Fiesta Tropicalé reached out to me about trying their organic coconut milk, I was excited and wary. How would it compare to ALL of the brands of coconut milk I’ve tried over the years? Would it compare?
My friends, I’m here to say that it DOES. And it goes above and beyond that. The second you open a can of Fiesta Tropicalé’s Organic Coconut Milk, you’re in Coconut Heaven. I honestly don’t remember the last time I swooned over the aromas coming from a freshly-opened can of coconut milk! The scent is rich, appetite-inducing, and bursting with all the coconut YUM.
The last time I opened a can of this coconut milk, this happened: As if on cue, my mom aka “Grams” chooses that exact moment to call me. ???? As the Official Beaming Baker Coconut Expert, my mom knows when she’s needed. She innocently asked me if I had any coconut desserts ready. Erm, why yes, Mommy, I do!
How did you… know?
We quickly made plans to meet up. Erik and I shuttled over all the strawberry coconut sorbet we could fit in our bags, along with a couple precious cans of Fiesta Tropicalé’s Organic Coconut Milk, and headed over to Grams’. I literally had to have this whole to-do/presentation about opening up a can for her. The second I did, she immediately began inhaling that amazing coconut scent and discreetly and quickly putting away the cans of coconut milk I brought over… just in case I changed my mind about sharing. 😉
She absolutely LOVED this 3 Ingredient Strawberry Coconut Sorbet and refused to let go of the Fiesta Tropicalé organic coconut milk I brought over. My mom, folks! 😉
As for Erik and I, this strawberry-filled delight is one of our favorite refreshers when we’re feeling like a lighter frozen dessert. It comes together in just 5 minutes. Seriously. Okay, aside from the actual freezing part. But you know if I could do something about that, I would! 😉
All that you need to make this healthy paleo strawberry sorbet are just two ingredients: strawberries (fresh, then frozen, or just frozen to begin with) and a can of Fiesta Tropicalé’s full-fat coconut milk. The cool thing about their coconut milk is that it’s 100% USDA Organic, Kosher, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan and Dairy-Free! My mom especially appreciates that it’s made with no added sugars, preservatives or whiteners (cuz who wants to feed that to their loved ones?!).
The 3rd and optional ingredient, maple syrup, adds a wonderful sweetness that you can adjust as you’d like. Heck, you can even leave it out if your strawberries are super sweet already, or you just like a more tart sorbet.
If I haven’t got you convinced about this 3 Ingredient Strawberry Coconut Sorbet yet, allow me to shower you with all of its finest points. 😉 It’s…
- made with just 3 ingredients
- deliciously paleo, vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free
- a great healthy strawberry sorbet recipe for those who want to make one without any added sugar (just leave out the maple syrup)
- just the perfect way to learn how to make strawberry sorbet (for beginners and for the advanced hehe)
- cool, refreshing, and bursting with strawberry flavor
- exactly what you need to satisfy your coconut cravings… especially when it’s made with Fiesta Tropicalé’s Organic Coconut Milk!
- just the delicious homemade paleo sorbet recipe you’ve been looking for! 🙂
- the perfect way to say “kiss my butter, hot hot heat!” this summer. 😉
Are you ready to kick some hot summer butt(er) with this healthy vegan strawberry sorbet? 🙂 I know you’ll just love it! Wishing you and your loved ones a wonderfully relaxing summer filled with good times and all the love. It’s always a delight sharing in these kitchen adventures with you. Thank you for stopping by! I can’t wait to hear what you think of this recipe. 🙂
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤
????︎ Click below to Pin ????︎
???? Did you make this recipe? Take a pic and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #beamingbaker and tag @beamingbaker. I would love to see it! For delicious coconut products, follow Fiesta Tropicalé on Facebook and Instagram. 🙂 ????︎
If you enjoyed this 3 Ingredient Strawberry Coconut Sorbet, then you’ll just love these easy paleo vegan frozen dessert recipes:
More Easy + Healthy Frozen Dessert Recipes
- Toasted Coconut Chocolate Chip Nice Cream (Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Paleo)
- Paleo Vegan Almond Joy Ice Cream (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 4 Ingredient Banana Peanut Butter Swirl Ice Cream (V, GF, No Churn, DF)
- Dark Chocolate Nice Cream (Vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- 3 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 can Fiesta Tropicalé Organic Full Fat Coconut Milk (13.5 oz.), room temperature & shaken*
- 1-3 tablespoons pure maple syrup (optional)
- Add strawberries, coconut milk and maple syrup (if using) to a food processor or blender.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour into a freezer-friendly, airtight container. Freeze for 3-6 hours, or until completely frozen. Allow to thaw for 10-50 minutes before scooping—this treat can take a while to thaw. Or, follow quick-thaw instructions in Notes.** Enjoy!
This is my preferred brand of full-fat coconut milk to use: Fiesta Tropicalé Organic Coconut Milk.
Also try this incredible paleo vegan Chocolate Chocolate Chip Coconut Vegan Ice Cream.
- **To quickly thaw, first ensure that sorbet is in a microwave-safe container. Microwave in 15-second increments until slightly soft and scoopable.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 weeks. Before serving, allow to thaw for about 10-50 minutes or follow quick-thaw instructions. Scoop and enjoy!
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THE RECIPE
Here are a few items I used in today’s recipe. 🙂
My favorite ingredient of all: the Fiesta Tropicalé Organic Coconut Milk. It’s unsweetened, paleo, vegan, gluten free and non GMO. 🙂 Click below to buy!
In partnership with Fiesta Tropicalé. This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.