How to Make Homemade Peanut Butter: a step-by-step tutorial and video guide on how to make smooth, creamy homemade peanut butter. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
- 2 cups unsalted, roasted peanuts
- Add peanuts to a food processor or blender. Blend until coarse.
- Scrape down the sides of the processor as needed. Blend until mostly smooth, making sure to scrape the bottom of the processor or blender. Blend longer if smoother peanut butter is desired; however, some graininess is normal.
- Enjoy as is, or use as needed in peanut butter recipes: no bake chocolate peanut butter oatmeal cookies, 3 ingredient peanut butter no bake energy bites, peanut butter chocolate chip breakfast bars. Storing instructions below!
– Storage notes: Store in an airtight container, in a cool, dark environment, at room temperature for 2-3 months. Store in the refrigerator for 3-6 months.
- Category: Snacks, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free