3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Balls
These 3 ingredient peanut butter balls are the best peanut butter snack! Soft ‘n delicious peanut butter bites.
What’s a gal to do when she’s looking for the perfect 3 ingredient peanut butter balls snack? I say, look no further than today’s delicious and easy-to-make peanut butter bites!
Folks, this 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Bites Recipe could not be easier. It’s just 3 simple ingredients—made delightfully with the ever-popular coconut flour.
It’s as easy as throwing those 3 ingredients in: peanut butter, maple syrup, and coconut flour. Stirring until thickened (so that the delicious coconut flour has time to absorb and become one with the PB and maple syrup). Chill until firm. Then, scoop into balls and enjoy!
That’s seriously it. Could it BE any easier? Thank you, Chandler, for the exaggerated “BE.” Now… shall weBEgin this or what? 😉 Let’s no bake this!
How to Make No Bake Peanut Butter Bites
You’ll be amazed at how easy it truly is to make these peanut butter bites. Check out the simple steps below:
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (you can even use a plate).
Stir & Fold
Add all peanut butter bites ingredients to a mixing bowl: peanut butter, maple syrup and coconut flour. Use a rubber spatula to stir and fold everything together until the peanut butter mixture thickens.
Cover the bowl and freeze for 30 minutes. This time will allow the coconut flour to absorb some of the oil and maple syrup and cause the peanut butter bites to firm up. Some readers skip this step altogether because they don’t mind softer bites. You do you! 😉
Using a small or medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop peanut butter balls onto the sheet you prepared earlier. If you’d like, roll the scoops into smooth, round spheres.
Enjoy the easiest peanut butter bites! Wasn’t that easy?
The 3 ingredients you need
Unsalted, Natural Peanut Butter
Pure Maple Syrup
How to Store These No Bake Peanut Butter Bites
Room Temperature or Refrigerator
Store your peanut butter bites in an airtight container at room temperature or in the fridge for 1-2 weeks.
If you want to freeze your peanut butter bites, store the bites in a freezer-friendly container for 1-2 months. You can enjoy them straight from the fridge, or allow the peanut butter bites to thaw a bit before enjoying.
More 3 Ingredient Recipes We Love
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls (No Bake)
- 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Balls (Low Carb)
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies – Healthy Vegan No Bake Cookies without Milk!
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- 3 Ingredient Keto Nut Clusters (Low Carb)
Simple & easy no bake peanut butter balls—all you need are 3 ingredients and 10 minutes to make these healthy vegan peanut butter bites!
Tips for the Best 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Balls
- Use your favorite peanut butter. This peanut butter balls recipe is all for you. If you don’t like the peanut butter I’m suggesting, use your own! (We all have a favorite.)
- … or even your favorite other nut butter
- Try a cookie scoop. This will make making your 3 ingredient peanut butter balls so much faster and more uniform. I, myself, don’t love to obsess about perfection, but use the cookie scoop to make things simpler and easier. Try it for yourself and see how you like it.
- Enjoy the day after… if you’re looking for firmer peanut butter bites. The first day that you make this peanut butter snack, it’ll be soft and delicious. However, you might like your peanut butter balls on the denser side. Go ahead and eat them the next day–they’ll be way less soft and much easier to carry to work, the gym and what not (without getting smooshed) due to their firmness.
Great Tools for the Best Peanut Butter Bites
Here are a few of my favorite tools to use when making these peanut butter bites. Click below to see the exact product.
- Coconut Flour– the secret ingredient for achieving the perfect no bake bite texture.
- Small or Medium Cookie Scoop– you can’t make no bake energy bites without a cookie scoop–it seriously makes the entire process so easy!
- Pure Maple Syrup– I love buying this jug of maple syrup so I can keep it in my pantry for all my favorite healthy snack recipes!
- Mixing Bowls– one of my go-to pieces of baking equipment. These bowls are amazing.
- Reusable Zip Bags– after I’ve made a batch of peanut butter energy bites, I like to store them in these reusable zip bags.
Here’s to a new year, full of resolutions we’re gonna accomplish like WOAH, and just the healthy snack recipes we need to fuel our way through it. I’m super excited to share more healthy protein-packed snacks with you! I’m always grateful that you’re here, no-baking and baking our way through the tastiest days of our lives. Woah… did I just make a soap opera reference? Ahem! ‘Til the next tasty adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
📸 Did you make this peanut butter bites recipe? Take a pic and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #beamingbaker & tag @beamingbaker. I’d love to see it! 📸
Delicious No Bake Peanut Butter Bites, Balls & More
- No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Balls
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Almond Butter Paleo Energy Balls
- Chocolate No Bake Energy Bites
- Peanut Butter Protein Shake – 4 ingredients!
- 4 Ingredient Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups (Vegan)
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Bites
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 24.5 small bites (1 T) 1x
No Bake Peanut Butter Balls: just 3 ingredients for the best peanut butter bites—no bake, easy to make, simple & healthy ingredients. Soft and delicious no bake peanut butter balls. Vegan.
- 1 cup unsalted, natural creamy peanut butter or homemade peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut flour
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add peanut butter, maple syrup, and coconut flour. Using a rubber spatula, fold until well mixed and thickened.
- Cover bowl and freeze for 30 minutes. Remove from freezer.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop and drop peanut butter balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Optionally, roll into spheres. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
For the Sugar-Free + Low Carb version try: 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Keto Energy Balls Recipe (Low Carb, Vegan).
Peanut Butter Recipes We Love
Unsalted Natural Creamy Peanut ButterBuy Now →
Bites will become firmer and less moist the next day.
Room Temperature: Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
Refrigerator: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
Freezing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Firm, but soft enough to eat straight out of the freezer.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Category: Snacks, Breakfast, Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peanut butter bites, no bake peanut butter balls
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.
These are absurdly good. If I’m feeling fancy I add a smidge of salt and vanilla and crosshatch them with a fork like a little PB cookie. But it’s not at all necessary, they’re also a 10/10 right out of the bowl as written. 🙂 Thanks for the awesome recipe!!
Ooh, that sounds delicious! 😋 I’m so thrilled to hear how much you enjoy them, Stacey!
Loved it! Delicious and had everything to make them! Will make them more often thank you!
Woohoo! Isn’t it great when you happen to have everything you need for a new recipe? 😄 Glad they were a hit for you!
Back in the 60’s, I was stationed at McChord AirForce base in Washington state. We were fed in the local chow hall. There was a peanut butter bar for a desert. I asked for the ingredients and was told peanut butter and cornflakes? I have been unable to find anyone who knows what I am speaking of. The bars were soft and delicious. Is there anyway I can locate the recipe.
Go to the Taste of Home website and search for Peanut Butter Cornflakes bars and the recipe is on there. It’s also called old fashioned corn flake candy.
Hmm, I wonder how these would be with ChocZero’s vanilla syrup instead of maple? Not a fan of maple.
Good question! I haven’t tried it myself, so let me know how the bites turn out if you do. 😉