3 Ingredient Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites Recipe (V, GF): a one bowl recipe for easy gluten-free no bake energy bites packed with peanut butter flavor! Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free. Only 98 calories per bite!
- Make more time for fun.
That’s tentatively my 1st new year’s resolution for the year. Btw, do you write your resolutions in ranking of importance order, or just jot them down as they come to mind?
I’m sort of in the “ranking of importance” boat and it totally makes me overthink the whole business of it, even though one of my resolutions, ironically, is not to overthink things so much.
Of course, I haven’t written this resolution on my list because I haven’t decided how important it is yet. ????♀️
Update: as widely requested, I’ve finally made a chocolate version of this super tasty recipe! Try it here: → 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites Recipe.
Ah… the irony. So let’s take a crack at a non-ranked list to start. One item on my list, which I already told you about in my Easy Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Muffins recipe, was “to share more quick breads, muffins, and cupcake recipes with you.” Done and done! But not… because there’s more to come!
More resolutions (again, in no order of importance):
- Share even easier recipes with you.
- Share more complex recipes with you.
- Stop being so gosh darn unintentionally ironic all the time.
- Look up the definition of irony and make sure I’m using it right.
So let’s go with #3, for the sake of progress and simplifying things. 🙂 A while back, I shared my gluten free vegan chocolate peanut butter truffles with you. They are a bit of a cult fan fave (the people who love it, really love it, but many folks just don’t know about it). The thing I absolutely loved about that recipe was how simple the peanut butter bite part of the truffle was.
Back then, I fretted about whether the peanut butter bite element of that recipe wasn’t sweet enough, or if it just tasted like an energy bite. Since then, folks have told me it’s one of their favorite desserts… but, I still had it stuck in my head that the peanut butter energy bite hiding in that truffle recipe would have to have its day in the sun.
Guess what? Today is that day!!! Aw, yeah!
Folks, this 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites Recipe could not be easier. It’s just 3 simple ingredients—made delightfully with the ever-popular coconut flour. It’s as easy as throwing those 3 ingredients in: peanut butter, maple syrup, and coconut flour. Stirring until thickened (so that the delicious coconut flour has time to absorb and become one with the PB and maple syrup). Chill for 20 minutes, until firm. Then, scooping and rolling!
That’s seriously it. Could it BE any easier? Thank you, Chandler, for the exaggerated “BE.” 😉 That brings me back to my first resolution: “Make more time for fun.”
You’d think as a food blogger, I’m humming, happily skipping around, 24/7 hugging my whisks and gigantor jars of peanut butter. While this may or may not be true most of the time, there are times when I’m just tired. I literally get to points when I just cannot be in the kitchen anymore.
But what happens when folks get hungry… then hangry? So I started creating the easiest, simplest recipes I could think of. That way, Erik or I could whip them up in no time. And quickly get out of the kitchen before it became our mortal enemy. J/k! Ish…
So I hope you just love the simplicity, ease and just plain ol’ deliciousness of this 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites recipe. If you’re looking for a few more super simple, super easy treats, try these:
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Oatmeal Bars
- 4 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Energy Bites
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars (just 4 ingredients!)
While I wait to hear what you think, allow me to tell you all about these 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites. They’re:
- super easy to prepare
- vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free
- soft, chewy, deliciously dense
- bursting with rich, peanut butter flavor
- great for your gluten free energy bite snack box
- seriously easy, like a no bake energy bites recipe should be 😉
- just the vegan, protein-rich energy bite you’ve been looking for
- one of the tastiest and easiest ways to get your healthy vegan snack on!
- just the excuse to use your Chandler voice
Here’s to a new year, full of resolutions we’re gonna accomplish like WOAH, and just the healthy snack recipes we need to fuel our way through it. 🙂 I’m super excited to share more healthy protein-packed snacks with you! I’m always grateful that you’re here, no-baking and baking our way through the tastiest days of our lives. Woah… did I just make a soap opera reference? Ahem! I can’t wait to hear what you think, in the meantime, tell me:
What’s your favorite type of healthy snack?
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤
☀︎ Click below to Pin ☀︎
If you enjoyed these quick and easy 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites, then you’ll just love these delicious healthy peanut butter snacks:
☀︎ More Gluten Free Vegan Peanut Butter Snack Recipes ☀︎
- 4 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
- 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Gluten Free Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- Easy Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- No Bake Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Energy Bites
- 1 cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut flour
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Clear some space in the freezer for this sheet. Set aside at room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, add peanut butter, maple syrup, and coconut flour. Whisk as long as you can. When the mixture gets harder to stir, use a rubber spatula to fold until well incorporated. Fold until thickened. Cover bowl and freeze for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from freezer. Using a cookie scoop, scoop and drop peanut butter balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Here are the 1-tablespoon and 2-tablespoon cookie scoops I use.
- Transfer back to the freezer to chill for 20-30 minutes, until somewhat firm.* Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Try the chocolate version here: 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites.
- *Bites will become firmer and less moist the next day.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
- Freezing instructions: store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Very firm, but soft enough to eat straight out of the freezer.
- Nutrition Info: is an estimate based on 21 total bites.
- More irresistible peanut butter recipes: no bake chocolate peanut butter bars, no bake peanut butter coconut energy bites, peanut butter chocolate chip oatmeal cookies.
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THE RECIPE
Here are a few items I used in today’s recipe. 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.