These vegan breakfast bars take breakfast to a whole new level with fiber-rich oats and oat flour, healthy fats from creamy nut butter and your favorite add-ins! Gluten free oatmeal bars without eggs never tasted so good! Dairy-Free.
Delicious Vegan Oatmeal Bars that are the Gluten Free Breakfast Recipe of Your Dreams
What to eat for breakfast… what to make for breakfast… In my household, there’s always a morning ritual that includes a search for something truly tasty for breakfast. After all, if you can’t find something yummy for breakfast, why bother getting up? 😉
I whipped up today’s vegan oatmeal bars to give us all a mouthwatering reason to get out of bed and into the kitchen. Great news? These dairy free oatmeal bars are made without eggs, totally count as an oat flour bars recipe, and… are the gluten free oatmeal bars of your breakfast dreams. Wanna taste?
Everything You Need To Make Vegan Oatmeal Bars
- Gluten free rolled oats
- Gluten free oat flour
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Ground cinnamon, vanilla extract
- Baking powder, baking soda, salt
- Flax eggs
- Coconut oil
- Nut butter
- Coconut sugar
- Add-ins of your choice
Delicious Vegan Breakfast Bars to Spice Up Your Breakfast Routine
How do we love these vegan breakfast bars? Let us count the ways:
- Easy to make
- Packed with nutrient-rich ingredients
- Gluten free and vegan: we’re using all gluten free and vegan ingredients to make the best vegan oatmeal bars, nay, the best gluten free oat bars and the best vegan breakfast bars. We’re using vegan staples such as flax eggs, delicious coconut oil and the warm, sweet-scented coconut sugar.
- Easy to customize: feel free to use your favorite add-ins to make these vegan oatmeal breakfast bars your own. I loved using vegan chocolate chips and walnuts, but you might prefer something like chopped dried cranberries and pumpkin seeds. It’s entirely up to you.
- Deliciously whole
How to Make Gluten Free Oatmeal Bars Without Eggs
Before starting any baked recipe, check to see if there’s a flax egg and oven time. First preheat the oven, then make the flax eggs, then prep all of your ingredients.
To make gluten free oatmeal bars without eggs, we’ll be making 2 flax eggs.
First, preheat the oven to 350°F. Then, line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper. This recipe is made for an 8-inch pan, so I don’t recommend using a 9-inch pan. The bars will be too thin. Then, make your 2 flax eggs and set them aside for later.
Grab a large mixing bowl and add in all of the dry ingredients: oats, oat flour, coconut, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Whisk everything together until well mixed.
Next, grab a medium mixing bowl and add in all of the wet ingredients: flax eggs, coconut oil, nut butter, coconut sugar and vanilla. Use a clean whisk to whisk all of these wet ingredients together until you get a cohesive and mostly smooth mixture.
Now, scrape the entirety of the wet ingredients into the large mixing bowl, over the dry ingredients mix. Use a rubber spatula to stir and fold both components together until combined into a dough.
Fold in your favorites: chocolate chips, chopped walnuts, seeds, or even dried fruit. Be sure to chop nuts and fruit until you get small pieces. Large ones will create crumbly bars.
Pour your oatmeal bar mixture into the lined baking pan. Smooth into an even layer.
Bake for about 25 minutes, then cool, slice and enjoy the best dairy free oatmeal bars!
More Vegan Breakfast Recipes That Are Wonderfully Gluten Free!
- Vegan Gluten Free Breakfast Oatmeal Coconut Cookies
- Healthy Breakfast Bars Recipe
- Almond Butter Breakfast Bars
- Simple & Easy Vegan Vanilla Overnight Oats
- Good Morning Breakfast Cookies
- Gluten Free Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- 7 Ways: Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan)
- Gluten Free Overnight Oats (Dairy Free)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
Tools You Need
- Gluten Free Oat Flour
- Homemade Oat Flour – here’s my recipe for making homemade oat flour for this oat flour bars recipe!
- Gluten Free Rolled Oats
Vegan Breakfast Bars So Fierce?
You’ve just made your vegan breakfast bars. They’re beautiful. The melty chocolate chips you added in are oozing out deliciously. What’s a person to do? Snap a pic and share that gluten free oat bar beauty with the world. Share it on Instagram and tag #beamingbaker so I can see! 🙂 Can’t wait to our next baking adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️Print
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.