4 Ingredient Homemade Strawberry Sorbet (V+GF): an easy recipe for deliciously creamy and refreshing strawberry sorbet. Vegan, Dairy-free, Paleo, Gluten-free.
- 2 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 can lite coconut milk (13.5–13.7 oz.)
- 1 ½ cups frozen strawberries
- 2–3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Add bananas and coconut milk to a blender. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Add strawberries and maple syrup. Blend until smooth, again scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour into an airtight, freezer-friendly container and place in the freezer. Freeze for 4-6 hours, stirring once every hour for the first four hours. When stirring, make sure to scrape down the sides of the container. Stir for about a minute each time.
- Enjoy immediately! If keeping overnight, or enjoying later in the week, allow to thaw for 15-25 minutes before scooping.
- Category: Frozen Dessert, Vegan, Dairy-free, Paleo, Gluten-Free