Coconut Milk Keto Ice Cream – Keto Coconut Ice Cream: the best coconut milk ice cream—bursting with coconut flavor & low carb. Keto coconut ice cream that has just 1 net carb per serving!
Coconut Milk Ice Cream
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk (13.66 oz.)
- 1 can coconut cream (13.66 oz.)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 ½ tablespoons keto honey
- 20–30 drops of liquid monkfruit sweetener*
- ½ cup raw coconut chips
- 2 tablespoons toasted coconut chips
- The day before, freeze the freezer bowl according to your ice cream maker’s instructions.
- Blend together coconut milk, coconut cream, vanilla, coconut extract, and keto honey in a food processor. Here is the food processor I use. Scrape down the sides of the processor as needed. Blend until smooth and well mixed.
- Add liquid monkfruit to taste. I used 26 drops. Blend until smooth and well mixed.
- Optionally, add coconut chips and pulse a few times until semi-chopped and well incorporated. For larger flakes, stop here. For smaller flakes, pulse a few more times.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker. Follow directions for making ice cream according to ice cream maker’s directions.
- Enjoy immediately if you like extra, super soft ice cream. If you like firmer ice cream, pour into an ice cream container and freeze for 2-5 hours, until firm.
- Coconut keto ice cream is best the first day. On Day 2 and forward, set ice cream out at room temperature to thaw for 20-90 minutes, until creamy and scoopable. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Keto Ice Cream Recipes
*I used 26 drops. Use less if you like it less sweet, more if you like it sweeter.
Storing Notes: Store in an airtight, freezer-friendly ice cream container, such as this one. If serving after completely frozen, allow about 20-90 minutes to thaw—until creamy and scoopable.
For Quick Thaw: heat in the microwave in 10 second increments until the edges are a bit melty and ice cream is easy to scoop.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Churn
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Calories: 117
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 18mg
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 2g, Net Carbs: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: keto coconut ice cream, coconut milk ice cream