coconut milk keto ice cream (keto, low carb): this 6 ingredient keto coconut ice cream is rich, creamy and easy to make! The best keto friendly ice cream: bursting with coconut flavor, perfect for an ice cream maker and low carb.
This keto coconut ice cream is sugar-free, only has 1g of net carbs and 117 calories per serving!
Welcome to the first keto ice cream of this summer! Scratch that, I actually just remembered that I shared this Strawberry Keto Ice Cream (Low Carb) a few weeks ago.
How’s that for summer brain! Also, it’s not technically summer until June 20, according to my controlling calendar, but whatever. 😉 It’s summer when the ice cream recipes start rolling out. And that’s final!
Okay, I admit that I’m a bit energetic right now because I’m that friggin excited about sharing another keto ice cream recipe with you. For years now, y’all have been emailing me, DM’ing me, and skywriting to me that you need All the Keto Ice Cream Recipes. Okay, fine… no one skywrote anything to me. But one can hope, can’t one? 😉
Coconut Milk Keto Ice Cream (Keto, Low Carb)
So today, we’re gonna do keto ice cream up real nice by making Coconut Milk Keto Ice Cream! Today’s recipe is my favorite keto coconut ice cream. It’s creamy, rich, smooth, silky and oh-so-satisfying. Plus, it totally counts as a low carb ice cream. Plus plus, it’s made with just a few ingredients! And if you needed an extra keto treat, try my 2 Ingredient EASY Keto Fudge Recipe – 5 min prep!.
6 Ingredients for Keto Coconut Ice Cream
- Ingredient #1: Full-fat Coconut Milk
- Ingredient #2: Coconut Cream
- Ingredient #3: Pure Vanilla Extract
- Ingredient #4: Coconut Extract
- Ingredient #5: Keto Vegan Honey
- Ingredient #6: Low Carb Monkfruit Sweetener
- Optional: raw coconut chips
Coconut Cream or Coconut Milk Keto Ice Cream?
Both! Today’s keto coconut ice cream is made with both coconut cream and coconut milk. So… is it a coconut milk keto ice cream? Check! Is it a coconut cream keto ice cream? Double check!
Is Ice Cream Keto?
Yes and no. I know a bs answer if anyone’s every said it! But the truth is: most ice cream recipes are not keto. But this ice cream is keto. This keto coconut ice cream is low carb and keto-friendly. Meaning: high in fat, low carb, and moderate to little protein. Woohoo! In fact, this recipe has just 2g of total carbs, and only 1g of net carbs per serving. Yaaaas.
Tools for the Best Coconut Milk Keto Ice Cream
- Keto Vegan Honey: a staple in my keto pantry. Deliciously thick and viscous just like real honey. It has a warm, rich, sweet flavor that’s pleasing, and a thickness that comes in handy for tricky recipes that really don’t need any liquidy sweetener.
- Coconut Extract: <<– the mini-boost that takes this coconut milk keto ice cream to the TOP. This coconut extract adds that soothing, satisfying coconut flavor you grew up with. So tasty and delish.
- Ice Cream Maker: I seriously love this ice cream maker. It’s minimalist, cute and easy to use. It’s very highly rated (and not just by yours truly). Best of all? It’s affordable. Yeah! Psst: make sure to get extra freezer bowls and freeze them in advance so you can make multiple batches of keto ice cream, one after another. 😉
- My Favorite Food Processor: yep, the name speaks for itself. I love this affordable and easy-to-use kitchen tool that works for everything. I use it to make homemade nut butters, all of my ice cream recipes and more. The uses are endless + it’s durable enough to last throughout it all.
How’d you like making keto coconut ice cream? Ooooh, are you gonna add 2x the amount of raw coconut chips because you like it chunky? 😉 However you like it, I just hope you truly do. Thanks so much for stopping by and making ice cream with me. I can’t wait to hear what you and your loved ones think! ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
More Keto Ice Cream Recipes (Keto-Friendly Ice Cream, Low Carb)
- Strawberry Keto Ice Cream (Low Carb)
- 4 Ingredient Paleo Almond Butter Ice Cream (Vegan, Keto, Dairy-Free)
- Homemade Cashew Coconut Milk Vegan Ice Cream (Paleo, Keto)
- just for fun: 5 Ingredient Keto Cookie Dough Bites (Low Carb, Edible)
Coconut Milk Keto Ice Cream (Keto, Low Carb): this 6 ingredient keto coconut ice cream is rich, creamy and easy to make! The best keto friendly ice cream: bursting with coconut flavor, perfect for an ice cream maker and Low Carb.
Coconut Keto Ice Cream
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk (13.66 oz.)
- 1 can coconut cream (13.66 oz.)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 ½ tablespoons keto vegan honey
- 20–30 drops of liquid monkfruit sweetener*
- ½ cup raw coconut chips
- 2 tablespoons toasted coconut chips
- The day before, freeze the freezer bowl according to your ice cream maker’s instructions.
- Blend together coconut milk, coconut cream, vanilla, coconut extract, and keto vegan honey in a food processor. Here is the food processor I use. Scrape down the sides of the processor as needed. Blend until smooth and well mixed.
- Add liquid monkfruit to taste. I used 26 drops. Blend until smooth and well mixed.
- Optionally, add coconut chips and pulse a few times until semi-chopped and well incorporated. For larger flakes, stop here. For smaller flakes, pulse a few more times.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker. Follow directions for making ice cream according to ice cream maker’s directions.
- Enjoy immediately if you like extra, super soft ice cream. If you like firmer ice cream, pour into an ice cream container and freeze for 2-5 hours, until firm.
- Coconut keto ice cream is best the first day. On Day 2 and forward, set ice cream out at room temperature to thaw for 20-90 minutes, until creamy and scoopable. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Keto Recipes You’d Love
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Full-fat Coconut Milk | Coconut Cream | Coconut Extract | Keto Vegan Honey | Low Carb Liquid Monkfruit
- *I used 26 drops. Use less if you like it less sweet, more if you like it sweeter.
- Storing Notes: Store in an airtight, freezer-friendly ice cream container, such as this one. If serving after completely frozen, allow about 20-90 minutes to thaw—until creamy and scoopable.
- For Quick Thaw: heat in the microwave in 10 second increments until the edges are a bit melty and ice cream is easy to scoop.
- Recommended Tools: Ice Cream Maker | Extra Freezer Bowls | My Favorite Food Processor | Freezer Door Ice Cream Container | Mini Ice Cream Containers (super cute)
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Churn
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Calories: 117
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 18mg
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 2g, Net Carbs: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.