Vanilla Keto Ice Cream (Low Carb): this easy keto vanilla ice cream recipe is rich & creamy with delicious vanilla flavor!
1 Net Carb per serving. The best vanilla keto ice cream recipe—low carb, easy keto-friendly ice cream maker recipe, dairy-free!
Happy 2nd of July!! Wait a minute, that’s not how that works. But dagnabit if I can’t wish you a Happy Fourth of July, well, a few days early. Like, what if I miss you before then? What if I don’t get to see you?
And that’s how “unique” I am… and those are the kinds of things I do. Lol. But before we get into all of that/we’re sooo not getting into all of that, allow me to so excitedly share all of the keto ice cream recipes with you!
Here’s a quick keto ice cream share-sesh:
How’d ya like them apples ice cream? Just to top it all off, we’re gonna make the quintessential keto ice cream recipe of all time: vanilla keto ice cream! Why is this keto vanilla ice cream the quintessential keto ice cream recipe? Why not chocolate keto ice cream? Why not strawberry keto ice cream?
Vanilla Keto Ice Cream (Keto, Low Carb)
Well, folks, it’s called: vanilla! If you’ve been enjoying ice cream since the day you were born (don’t tell my mom I told you that), you know that vanilla ice cream is one of the most popular ice cream flavors of all time. Thus, keto vanilla ice cream. YUM!
Today, I’m wonder-infusing the very last keto ice cream recipe of the summer (sad, I know) with my long-time edible friend (uhhhh…) real vanilla beans and pure vanilla extract. Try your hand at making vanilla keto ice cream and tell me what you think!
Simple Ingredients for Keto Vanilla Ice Cream
Fortunately, keto vanilla ice cream is very easy to make, and it calls for just a few simple ingredients:
- Full-fat Coconut Milk
- Coconut Cream
- Raw Cashew Butter – for ultimate creaminess & to break up iciness
- Pure Vanilla & Pure Almond Extract – for a sophisticated aka delicious flavor profile
- Real Vanilla Beans
- Keto Maple Syrup & Low Carb Monkfruit Sweetener
How to Make Vanilla Keto Ice Cream
Chill – chill the ice cream container that came with your ice cream maker. Here’s the ice cream maker that I use and highly recommend.
Blend – blend all vanilla keto ice cream ingredients together in a food processor: coconut milk, coconut cream, raw cashew butter, vanilla + almond extract, vanilla beans, keto maple syrup and low carb monkfruit sweetener.
Churn – pour your keto vanilla ice cream mixture into the frozen ice cream container and churn. Churn until firm throughout.
Scoop & Enjoy – if you like your vanilla keto ice cream super soft, enjoy immediately. If you want it firm, freeze for a few hours, then scoop and enjoy!
Tools for the Best Vanilla Keto Ice Cream Recipe
- Ice Cream Maker: sturdy, stylish and easy to use! Did I mention, also affordable? I had the older model of this guy about 8 years ago, and it lasted thru so many rounds of ice cream making. It actually didn’t give out, I just had to get rid of it when we moved. So this year and last year, I bought a few more to make ALL the keto ice cream!
- Extra Freezer Bowl: One of the things that annoyed me the most about making homemade ice cream was waiting 12+ hours for the freezer bowl to freeze. So instead of waiting for the 1 bowl to freeze, I bought 2 extra freezer bowls. That way, I can make 3 different ice cream flavors in a row! 😉
- Amazing Ice Cream Scoop: this ice cream scoop is my go-to scooper for all of my photoshoots and, of course, regular times for ice cream! I own three because I love them so much, plus I don’t have to wash the scoop before serving up a round of a different ice cream.
- Essential Ingredients:
Are you totally pumped for making keto vanilla ice cream?! Let’s do it!! I’m so excited to hear what you and your loved ones think of my keto ice cream recipe—comment below & let me know. 🙂 I truly love hearing from you. Looking forward to our next kitchen adventure together…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
More Keto Ice Cream Recipes
- Coconut Milk Keto Ice Cream
- Homemade Cashew Coconut Milk Vegan Ice Cream
- 4 Ingredient Paleo Almond Butter Ice Cream
- Chocolate Keto Ice Cream
- Strawberry Keto Ice Cream
- Secretly Keto Ice Cream Recipes
Vanilla Keto Ice Cream (Low Carb): this easy keto vanilla ice cream recipe is rich & creamy with delicious vanilla flavor! The best vanilla keto ice cream recipe—low carb, easy keto-friendly ice cream maker recipe, dairy-free!
- The day before, freeze ice cream container according to your ice cream maker’s instructions. Here is the ice cream maker that I use.
- Add all ingredients except vanilla bean pod into a food processor.
- Slice the vanilla bean pod down the center, lengthwise. Scrape the beans cleanly out of the pod and add to the food processor. Save the pod for another recipe.
- Cover the food processor and blend until smooth and well mixed. Scrape down the sides of the processor as needed.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker. Follow directions for making ice cream according to ice cream maker’s directions.
- Enjoy immediately if you like super soft ice cream. If you like firmer ice cream, pour into an ice cream container and freeze for 2-4 hours, until firm. Use an ice cream scoop for easier scooping.
- Vanilla ice cream is best the first day. On Day 2 and forward, set ice cream out at room temperature to thaw for 20-90 minutes, until creamy and scoopable. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Keto Ice Cream Recipes
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight, freezer-friendly ice cream container, such as this one. If serving after completely frozen, allow about 20-90 minutes to thaw—until creamy and scoopable.
For Quick Thaw: Heat in the microwave in 10-second increments until the edges are a bit melty and ice cream is easy to scoop.
Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the ingredients listed in Where to Buy Ingredients. Also, it’s estimated based on 15 servings per recipe.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Churn
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Calories: 121
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 18mg
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 2g, Net Carbs: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.