Keto Balls: just 4 ingredients for delicious chocolate keto peanut butter balls. Easy to make, ready in minutes and no bake!
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add peanut butter, keto honey, coconut flour and raw cacao powder. Using a rubber spatula, fold until well incorporated and thickened, like cookie dough.
- Using a small or medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop peanut butter balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Optionally, roll into smooth spheres. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Delicious Keto Snack Recipes
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks. On Day 1, bites will be soft and moist. On Day 2 and forward, bites will become firmer and less moist.
Freezing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Firm, but soft enough to eat straight out of the freezer.
Nutrition Information is an estimate based on common brands and 27 servings per recipe.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 small bite
- Calories: 73
- Sugar: 0.8g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 6.5 | Net Carbs: 2.5g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: keto balls, keto peanut butter balls