Peanut Butter Keto Energy Balls: just 3 ingredients for quick ‘n easy keto peanut butter balls that are low carb!
Happy New Year!! How’s your new year going so far? Do you have a New Year’s Resolutions list a mile long or are you chucking the whole concept this year and focusing on something else?
I, in theory, have a new year’s resolutions list…but I never quite write mine down. Or make them official. It’s pretty much the same stuff every year:
- Get back on my exercise regimen
- Find a better work/life balance
- Fix everything
- Make life better (you know, the usual)
Wait, did I just write down a new year’s resolutions list? Look what you made me do!! J/k! Look what I made me do, more like! Turns out I did have a hankering to write one down. Now, your turn. Name one resolution that you’re sticking to this year. Or, one general goal you have for the year. 🙂
While I wait to hear all about that, allow me to share a super easy recipe that’ll most likely be in line with one of your new year’s goals…
Peanut Butter Keto Energy Balls (Low Carb)
Are you going keto or low carb this year? Not gonna lie, Erik and I’ve been doing keto on and off for about 6 months or so and it truly is something else. Especially with low carb goodies like my keto peppermint fudge on hand. One thing that I’ve taken away from it? You stay full for so much longer when you’re eating more healthy fats!
I know, some of you are face-palming right now, like, “Duh, Demeter!!” But you know what? I’m a child of the 80s/90s and guess what? We were taught to be super duper scared of fat and eat tons of carbs (like 8-12 slices of bread a day) and also wear spandex cut way too high on the thigh when going to the gym. I mean, there were so many bad ideas during that period!
So, let’s skip the duh’s and just go, “Ah, I see! Now gimme all the keto energy balls!!!” That’s better. 😉 Well, one thing I learned going keto was that you don’t have to be on the keto diet to strategically drop a couple keto energy balls and/or other keto snacks in your diet to stay satisfied for longer.
As such, I’m sharing my Peanut Butter Keto Energy Balls recipe with you—both keto and non-keto folks alike.
4 easy steps with just 3 simple ingredients for keto peanut butter balls that are lightly sweet and totally satisfying.
An EASY 3 Ingredient Keto Energy Balls Recipe!
Best news? This peanut butter keto energy balls recipe only requires 3 simple ingredients:
The Taste: Delicious Peanut Butter Keto Energy Balls
This keto energy balls recipe is so unbelievably tasty that you’ll just have to try it to see. I love turning to these peanut butter keto energy bites when I’m oh-so-close to giving up on my healthy plan for the day. (And believe you me, I’m close to giving up like all the darn time.) One keto energy ball and your sweet tooth craving is satisfied. Heck, if you need two, go for two!
Now, these keto energy balls are the perfect combo of nutty & slightly sweet. They’re bursting with peanut butter flavor. Plus, these keto energy bites are soft & dense, and so satisfying to sink your teeth into.
Recommended Tools for the Best Keto Energy Bites!
- Medium Cookie Scoop or Small Cookie Scoop: I seriously love these cookie scoops! They’re so friggin’ useful in the kitchen, it’s not even funny–and they allow me to scoop up these keto energy bites super fast while still creating perfectly round shapes.
- Low Carb Sweetener: A vital ingredient in these keto energy bites, this low carb sweetener is what actually makes this a keto recipe. It’s also sugar-free!
Are you ready to try making all the keto energy balls? I can’t wait to hear what you think! Just, know that I truly love making and sharing in these sweet kitchen moments with you. ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
Click below to Pin
Keto Energy Bites & More (Low Carb)
- Chocolate Almond Butter Keto Fat Bombs
- 2 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Pecan Fudge
- 3 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- Low Carb Chocolate Cashew Keto Fudge Cups
- 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs Recipe
- Keto Peanut Butter Cookies (Low Carb)
Peanut Butter Keto Energy Balls Recipe: just 3 ingredients for easy keto energy bites bursting with peanut butter flavor!
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add peanut butter, coconut flour, and keto maple syrup.
- Using a fork, stir until well mixed. Then, use a silicone spatula to fold until well incorporated and thickened.
- Using a small or medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop peanut butter balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Here are the small and medium cookie scoops I use. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Keto Snacks You’d Like
Storing Notes: Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks. On Day 1, bites will be soft and moist. On Day 2 and forward, bites will become firmer and less moist.
Freezing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Firm, but soft enough to eat straight out of the freezer.
Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the ingredients I’ve listed in Where to Buy Ingredients. Also, it’s estimated based on 26 servings per recipe.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 69
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 4mg
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 4g, Net Carbs: 2g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.