peanut butter keto energy balls: just 3 ingredients for quick ‘n easy keto peanut butter balls that are low carb!
Are you going keto or low carb this year? Not gonna lie, Erik and I’ve been doing keto on and off for the last few years or so and it truly is something else. One thing that I’ve taken away from it? You stay full for so much longer when you’re eating more healthy fats!
I know, some of you are face-palming right now, like, “Duh, Demeter!!” But you know what? I’m a child of the 80s/90s and guess what? We were taught to be super duper scared of fat and eat tons of carbs (like 8-12 slices of bread a day) and also wear spandex cut way too high on the thigh when going to the gym. I mean, there were so many bad ideas during that period!
So, let’s skip the duh’s and just go, “Ah, I see! Now gimme all the keto energy balls!!!” That’s better. Well, one thing I learned going keto was that you don’t have to be on the keto diet to strategically drop a couple keto energy balls and/or other keto snacks in your diet to stay satisfied for longer.
As such, I’m sharing my Peanut Butter Keto Energy Balls recipe with you—both for keto and non-keto folks alike.
4 easy steps with just 3 simple ingredients for keto peanut butter balls that are lightly sweet and totally satisfying.
How to Make Keto Peanut Butter Balls
First, line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. You can even use a plate if that’s what you have on hand!
Add all keto peanut butter balls ingredients to a medium bowl: peanut butter, coconut flour and keto maple syrup.
Using a fork, go ahead and stir it all together until well mixed. I like to finish this off by stirring and folding with a rubber spatula.
Scoop and Enjoy!
An easy 3 ingredient keto energy balls recipe!
Best news? This peanut butter keto energy balls recipe only requires 3 simple ingredients:
Hailey says, “Thank you for this recipe! I’ve been craving sweet food, as I just switched to keto and these turned out GREAT! I feel better in so many ways after eating one. My body is now satiated ♥️ (Also I used swerve and crunchy peanut butter instead and they still turned out good) Yum.”
Meg says, “Sooo easy, yummy, and satisfying! I started the keto diet in the new year, so I really appreciate the recipe for this super-tasty treat. Thank you, Demeter!!”
Hellen says, “Turned out SO WELL!!! Thank you!”
The Taste: Keto Peanut Butter Balls
This keto energy balls recipe is so unbelievably tasty that you’ll just have to try it to see. I love turning to these peanut butter keto energy bites when I’m oh-so-close to giving up on my healthy plan for the day. (And believe you me, I’m close to giving up like all the darn time.) One keto energy ball and your sweet tooth craving is satisfied. Heck, if you need two, go for two!
recommended tools for the best keto energy bites!
- Medium Cookie Scoop or Small Cookie Scoop: I seriously love these cookie scoops! They’re so friggin’ useful in the kitchen, it’s not even funny–and they allow me to scoop up these keto energy bites super fast while still creating perfectly round shapes.
- Low Carb Sweetener: A vital ingredient in these keto energy bites, this low carb sweetener is what actually makes this a keto recipe. It’s also sugar-free!
Are you ready to try making all the keto energy balls? I can’t wait to hear what you think! Just, know that I truly love making and sharing in these sweet kitchen moments with you. ‘Til the next keto kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Keto Snack Recipes
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls – 4 Ingredients!
- 4 Ingredient Best Keto Granola Recipe (Low Carb)
- 3 Ingredient Keto Nut Clusters (Low Carb)
- just for fun: Best Keto Snack Bars Recipe – Easy Prep!
Peanut Butter Keto Energy Balls Recipe: just 3 ingredients for easy keto energy bites bursting with peanut butter flavor!
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add peanut butter, coconut flour, and keto maple syrup.
- Using a fork, stir until well mixed. Then, use a silicone spatula to fold until well incorporated and thickened.
- Using a small or medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop peanut butter balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Here are the small and medium cookie scoops I use. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Keto Snacks You’d Like
Storing Notes: Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks. On Day 1, bites will be soft and moist. On Day 2 and forward, bites will become firmer and less moist.
Freezing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Firm, but soft enough to eat straight out of the freezer.
Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the ingredients I’ve listed in Where to Buy Ingredients. Also, it’s estimated based on 26 servings per recipe.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 69
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 4mg
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 4g, Net Carbs: 2g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.