Crispy, crunchy keto granola with big clusters. This low carb granola is sweet, nutty and satisfying!
Is Granola Keto? Can You Eat Granola On Keto? When Erik and I started exploring the keto diet, the first darn thing we missed was granola. Okay fine, we missed chocolate cake. And ice cream.
But granola, sigh…. granola. It’s just one of those things that taste so good, satisfy you on such a deep level, and you totally ignore/take for granted if you get to eat it all the time.
But when ya go keto, you miss all of the granola. You miss those big granola clusters. You miss those crunchy, crispy bits. You miss pouring milk all over those yummy granola clusters and seeing whether or not you can win the race against soggy time—will you get crunchy granola clusters? Soft and chewy granola bites? Who knows?
So guess what I’m doing today, keto folks? I’m bring sexy back! Alright, I’m not ever gonna do that. But I can bring granola back—make that low carb keto granola!
Are you ready to enjoy the best keto granola recipe ever?? Let’s bake this!
The Best Keto Granola Recipe
The best keto granola recipe is the best for the following reasons:
- Reason 1. Think: crispy, crunchy keto granola with big, mouthwatering clusters and sweet, nutty & satisfying flavor.
- Reason 2. This keto granola is low carb, vegan, gluten free, dairy-free.
- Reason 3. All you need are just 4 ingredients to make this keto granola recipe.
- Reason 4. Prep time for this keto granola is 5 minutes. Dizzam!
How to Make Keto Granola
Learn how to make low carb keto granola the easy way:
Mix Together Ingredients – add all keto granola ingredients to a large bowl and fold until clusters form.
Pour Onto Baking Sheet – pour keto granola mixture onto a prepared baking sheet. Space out granola to let air through during baking.
Bake – bake keto granola for about 20 minutes, flipping partly in between.
Cool & Enjoy – cool and enjoy the best keto granola ever!
Keto Granola Questions
Is Granola Keto? Is Granola Keto Friendly?
Not all granola is keto or keto-friendly. This particular granola is keto & low carb. When searching for a keto-friendly granola, make sure the net carb count is very, very low, the fat is high, and the protein is moderate. Today’s keto granola recipe has only 1.9g Net Carbs per serving. Woah!
Can You Eat Granola on Keto?
Yes, depending on what granola you choose to eat. Make sure to choose granola that is low carb, high fat and medium to low in protein (Hint: this keto granola heehee).
Is this Keto Granola Recipe Low Carb? Vegan? Healthy?
This keto granola recipe is low carb, vegan, dairy-free, healthy and delicious!
Recommended Tools for the Best Keto Granola Recipe
- Keto Honey – If you’ve been keto for a while, you know that the search for the perfect keto sweetener is never over. I was looking for a low carb, keto sweetener that was thick, delicious and a suitable replacement for the usual not-low-carb suspects. This one is amazing and absolutely necessary for creating crunchy, crispy clusters in your keto granola.
- Blanched Almond Flour – You know that almost all of the keto recipes out there require almond flour–and for good reason–it’s low carb, high in healthy fat and oh-so delicious. Grab a bag and get keto bakin’! 😉
Are you ready to make the dreamiest low carb granola ever?? Let’s do this!! I’ll grab the keto honey, you grab the blanched almond flour. 😉 I can’t wait to hear what you and your loved ones think of this recipe. Thank you for stopping by & enjoying in these keto kitchen adventures with me! ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Super Easy Keto & Low Carb Recipes
- Keto Peanut Butter Balls
- 3 Ingredient Low Carb Peppermint Chocolate Fudge
- Keto Nut Clusters
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- Coconut Chocolate Keto Smoothie
- Low Calorie Granola
- Peanut Butter Keto No Bake Cookies
- Keto Granola Bars
Best Keto Granola Recipe: crispy, crunchy keto granola with big clusters. This low carb granola is sweet, nutty and satisfying! Keto-Friendly, Low Carb, Gluten Free, Vegan.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside for later.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Using a rubber spatula, fold until clusters form and mixture is well mixed.
- Pour onto the prepared baking sheet. Using the rubber spatula, gently nudge granola into an even layer, making sure to keep clusters intact. Create empty pockets at regular intervals to let air through to crisp up the granola.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Using a heatproof spatula, gently flip granola, making sure to keep clusters intact. Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, until edges are a deep golden brown and granola is just slightly soft. Mine took a total of 20 minutes. Granola will crisp up while cooling.
- Place baking sheet on a cooling rack. Allow to cool for about 30 minutes, or until completely cooled. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Keto Recipes We Love
*You may substitute this with unblanched almond meal.
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container for 1-2 months at room temperature. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.
Nutrition Information is an estimate based on common brands and 19 servings per recipe, made with without optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Snacks, Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 115
- Sugar: 0.7g
- Sodium: 1.9mg
- Fat: 10.7g
- Carbohydrates: 5.9g | Net Carbs: 1.9g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: keto granola recipe
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.