Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs: just 3 ingredients for the best keto fat bombs with chocolate & peanut butter! Low carb & high fat—the perfect keto snack. Vegan, No Bake, Healthy, No Added Sugar, Low Sugar.
We’re trying two new things today: keto fat bombs and coconut butter! Have you ever tried coconut butter? Or keto fat bombs? How about keto chocolate peanut butter fat bombs?
As we start approaching the new school year, and with the holidays right around the corner, I’m noticing more and more requests for sugar free, low carb and keto recipes. It might be because we’re all looking for some treats that keep us going and stay satisfied for longer, without the sugar crash afterward (or the guilt).
Erik and I’ve been trying out following the keto diet for a while now, and we’ve noticed a few really awesome changes. The most important one being that we’re not hangry all the goshdarn time. Both of us struggle with constant snacking and constant hunger—which isn’t all too cute when you’re editing and/or sharing droolworthy pics of food all day. 😉
By switching to the keto diet, which is low carb, high fat, and moderate protein, we’ve both noticed that we stay satisfied for longer, feel way less sluggish, and overeat way less. Woohoo!!
3 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
So whether you’re looking into the keto diet, or just looking for a low carb snack, I think you’ll seriously love my 3 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs. Yes: they’re vegan. Yes: they’re made without any added sugar. Yes: they’re DELISH. And yes: they’ll satisfy that chocolate craving hard and, hopefully, you’ll feel satisfied for longer. Yay!!
My keto peanut butter chocolate fat bombs recipe yields thick, decadent, rich ‘n chocolatey cups of fudge-like chocolate that are deliciously complemented with nutty peanut butter flavors bursting throughout. With this vegan keto fat bombs recipe, feel free to adjust the natural sweetener to suit your tastes. Or, leave it out, altogether!
3 Ingredients to Keto Fat Bombs: Chocolate Peanut Butter bliss!
These 3 ingredient peanut butter fat bombs are chocolate-flavored and have an optional, but totally recommended 4th ingredient: low carb & keto friendly monkfruit sweetener. You can use liquid stevia instead, or skip it altogether if you really don’t like sweet treats. 😉
- Ingredient 1: Coconut Butter aka Coconut Manna
- Ingredient 2: Natural, creamy peanut butter – try my homemade peanut butter recipe!
- Ingredient 3: Unsweetened cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- Optional, but recommended: low carb monkfruit sweetener
How to Make Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs (Low Carb)
- Step 1: Melt coconut butter until smooth.
- Step 2: Add peanut butter and cocoa powder. Whisk until smooth.
- Step 3: Optionally, add low carb sweetener to taste. Whisk until well mixed.
- Step 4: Scoop & drop keto fat bomb mixture into cupcake liners.
- Step 5: Chill, then enjoy the yummiest keto fat bombs with chocolate and peanut butter!
Tools for 3 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
Here are my favorite tools for making chocolate peanut butter fat bombs keto + vegan! Click below to check ‘em out!
- Coconut Butter aka Coconut Manna: a nutritient-dense, whole ingredient that’s rich in MCT. Perfect for keto treats!
- Monkfruit Sweetener: a delicious tasting low-carb & sugar-free sweetener made from plants.
- Stevia Drops: for those who don’t prefer monkfruit, try using stevia drops! They’re also sugar free & low carb.
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder or Raw Cacao Powder: use unsweetened cocoa powder or raw cacao powder in your keto fat bombs.
- Aluminum Cupcake Liners: great for keeping all your healthy oils in the keto fat bombs. I find that paper liners tend to soak up a lot of the oil.
You’ve got to let me know if this is your first time trying keto chocolate peanut butter fat bombs! Or, even your first time trying vegan keto fat bombs! If you try my recipe, let me know in the comments below. You know how much I love hearing from you. 💜 It’s always so much fun sharing in these kitchen adventures with you. What could be better than making the best treats for the ones we love (including ourselves!). ‘Til the next adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
📌 Click below to Pin 📌
Vegan No Bake Balls, Fat Bombs Recipes & More! (Gluten Free)
Hankerin’ for more vegan keto no bake balls, low carb desserts and perhaps more chocolate peanut butter recipes? Drool over them below!
- 2 Ingredient Low Carb Chocolate Cashew Keto Fudge Cups
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites Recipe (V, GF)
- 4 Ingredient Paleo Almond Butter Ice Cream (Vegan, Keto)
- Chocolate Almond Butter Keto Fat Bombs Recipe (Easy, Low Carb, Vegan)
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites Recipe (Gluten-Free)
Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs: just 3 ingredients for the best keto fat bombs with chocolate & peanut butter! Low carb & high fat—the perfect keto snack. Vegan, No Bake, Healthy, Dairy-Free.
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with aluminum or paper cupcake liners. Paper liners can soak up the healthy oils in this recipe. Set aside. Clear some space in the freezer for this pan—you will need it later.
- Add coconut butter to a microwave-safe mixing bowl. Heat in 10-second increments until completely melted.
- Add peanut butter and cocoa powder. Whisk until well incorporated and smooth. Optionally, add monkfruit sweetener as recommended, or to taste. I used 30 drops. Whisk until well mixed.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop and drop about 2 tablespoons of mixture evenly into each cupcake liner.
- Place muffin pan into freezer. Freeze for 15-20 minutes, or until firm. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Low Carb Keto Recipes
- *You can also use these stevia drops, but I prefer the taste of monkfruit. Also, the keto fat bombs are tasty without any sweetener whatsoever; but if you like it on the sweet side, add sweetener.
- Storing instructions: store in an airtight container in the freezer or refrigerator for up to 1-2 months. Keto Fat Bombs melt easily at room temperature, so they’re best enjoyed straight out of the freezer or fridge.
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 12 servings per recipe.
- Category: Snacks, Dessert, No Bake
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 keto fat bomb
- Calories: 215
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Unsaturated Fat: 8g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 9g (Net Carbs: 5g)
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: keto chocolate peanut butter fat bombs, keto peanut butter chocolate fat bombs, keto fat bombs
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.