Homemade Mango Ice Cream: this 3 ingredient mango ice cream recipe is super EASY! 5 mins of prep for the best mango ice cream: rich & creamy with big mango flavor! Vegan, Dairy-Free, Healthy.
- Add mangoes to a blender or food processor. Blend until crumbly.
- Add coconut milk and maple syrup, if using, blending until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour into a freezer-friendly, airtight container. Freeze for 3-6 hours, or until completely frozen. Allow to thaw for 20-60 minutes before scooping—this treat can take a while to thaw.** Enjoy!
Adapted from my Mango Coconut Milkshake.
More Healthy Homemade Ice Cream Recipes:
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Full-Fat Coconut Milk | Pure Maple Syrup
- *Do not chill coconut milk. Use room temperature canned coconut milk. Shake well to mix. Best when completely liquidy.
- **To quickly thaw, first ensure that ice cream is in a microwave-safe container. Microwave in 15-second increments until slightly soft and scoopable.
- Storage Notes: Store in an airtight container in the freezer. Before serving, allow to thaw for about 15-40 minutes. Scoop and enjoy!
- Recommended Tools: My Favorite Food Processor | Trigger Ice Cream Scooper | Mini Ice Cream Containers | Super Cute Ice Cream Scoop | Reusable Ice Cream Tub
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American