homemade mango ice cream: this 3 ingredient mango ice cream recipe is super easy! 5 mins of prep for the best mango ice cream: rich & creamy with big mango flavor! vegan, dairy-free, healthy.
How was your weekend? Did you do anything mischievous, out of character or just plain ‘ol fun? If you did, you must tell me all about it! I not only live vicariously through you, but I also like to look for a bit of inspo when letting loose during my summer adventures.
It’s just… sometimes I feel like we’re so focused all year-long. Focused on work. Focused on finances. Focused on family. Focused on all the responsibility and etc. But what about the super important and completely necessary, but oft-ignored time to just chill? To just relax, unwind and let the breeze run through your hair?
That’s what today’s super easy homemade mango ice cream recipe is all about: letting yourself unwind, relax and just let that tropical summer breeze run through your hair. Or at least taste like it. In your mouth, not your hair. Oh, you know what I mean.
A long time ago, I started associating mangoes with the tropics and the tropics with relaxation, sunshine, and happiness. So you will join me in making, then scooping up two big scoops of this homemade mango ice cream, then enjoying the tropical flavors and just… relaxing? 🙂
Super Easy Homemade Mango Ice Cream Recipe
Just as I wish for you to have a moment to yourself that’s as easy and gentle as a warm summer’s breeze, did I design this recipe to be as easy to make. As the warm summer’s breeze. Oh, you get it.
I originally shared this healthy mango ice cream recipe back in June 2017, and ever since, it’s been one of your go-to Beaming Baker ice cream recipes. Along with… my Coconut Chocolate Chip Healthy Vegan Ice Cream, 4 Ingredient Banana Peanut Butter Swirl Ice Cream and 2 Ingredient Pineapple Coconut Sorbet. Today, we’re gonna whip up a batch of freshly made, homemade mango ice cream and just chill.
3 Ingredients for this Healthy Mango Ice Cream Recipe
All you need are 3 simple, whole ingredients to make this healthy mango ice cream recipe:
- Ingredient #1: Mangoes
- Ingredient #2: Full-fat Coconut Milk
- Ingredient #3: Pure Maple Syrup
You can even skip the pure maple syrup if you’re using extra ripe and sweet mangoes. Just know that either way, this homemade mango ice cream is still vegan, paleo, healthy and dairy-free.
How to Make Mango Ice Cream
Learn how to make fresh mango ice cream with me in just 3 easy steps.
- Add mangoes to a food processor and blend until crumbly.
- Add coconut milk and maple syrup, then blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture into a freezer-friendly container and chill until firm and scoopable. Enjoy!
Recommended Tools for the Best Mango Ice Cream Recipe
- My Favorite Food Processor: In case you couldn’t tell by the name, this really is my favorite food processor. It’s been right by my side for pretty much every ice cream recipe I’ve come up with over the years, and isn’t showing any signs of slowing down even a tiny bit. If you’re on the lookout for a strong, sturdy and totally dependable food processor then I highly recommend you check this one out. It’s awesome!
- Ice Cream Scooper: If you’re gonna make some homemade mango ice cream, then you need an ice cream scooper that you can trust. It does a fantastic job of creating beautiful, TV commercial-level scoops right in the comfort of your own home.
- Freezer Door Ice Cream Container: I love that this reusable ice cream container fits comfortably on your freezer door. That way you have easy access to your mango ice cream at all times. 😉
- Full Fat Coconut Milk: A key ingredient of this healthy mango ice cream, and one of my favorite ingredients to use when making homemade ice cream in general.
How’d you enjoy learning how to make mango ice cream at home with me? It was so incredibly easy and chill, right? Let me know what you think in the comments below! I love hearing from you. I’m so grateful that you’re here, sharing in these tasty kitchen moments with me and your loved ones. ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Healthy Ice Cream Recipes
- BEST Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
- Coconut Milk Keto Ice Cream (Keto, Low Carb)
- Dark Chocolate Nice Cream (Vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- 4 Ingredient Paleo Almond Butter Ice Cream (Vegan, Keto, Dairy-Free)
- Strawberry Keto Ice Cream (Low Carb)
- Almond Joy Vegan Paleo Ice Cream Recipe (Refined Sugar-Free)
- Healthy No Sugar Added Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Homemade Mango Ice Cream: this 3 ingredient mango ice cream recipe is super EASY! 5 mins of prep for the best mango ice cream: rich & creamy with big mango flavor! Vegan, Dairy-Free, Healthy.
- Add mangoes to a blender or food processor. Blend until crumbly.
- Add coconut milk and maple syrup, if using, blending until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour into a freezer-friendly, airtight container. Freeze for 3-6 hours, or until completely frozen. Allow to thaw for 20-60 minutes before scooping—this treat can take a while to thaw.** Enjoy!
Adapted from my Mango Coconut Milkshake.
More Healthy Homemade Ice Cream Recipes:
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Full-Fat Coconut Milk | Pure Maple Syrup
- *Do not chill coconut milk. Use room temperature canned coconut milk. Shake well to mix. Best when completely liquidy.
- **To quickly thaw, first ensure that ice cream is in a microwave-safe container. Microwave in 15-second increments until slightly soft and scoopable.
- Storage Notes: Store in an airtight container in the freezer. Before serving, allow to thaw for about 15-40 minutes. Scoop and enjoy!
- Recommended Tools: My Favorite Food Processor | Trigger Ice Cream Scooper | Mini Ice Cream Containers | Super Cute Ice Cream Scoop | Reusable Ice Cream Tub
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.