strawberry vegan ice cream (dairy-free): the best vegan strawberry ice cream is fresh, sweet & creamy, bursting with strawberry flavor. homemade vegan ice cream that’s easy!
The BEST strawberry vegan ice cream. Yeah, I said it. 😉 On a scale of 1 to 10, tell me how much you’re craving homemade vegan strawberry ice cream right now. Be honest.
It’s a 100, right? I mean, I was gonna say 3,000 for me, but you know how enthusiastic I get about things. It’s just, today’s recipe is extra special because we’re working with a secret ingredient. And how much more fun are things when there’s a secret ingredient involved?
And that secret ingredient just so happens to be THE thing that makes this strawberry vegan ice cream the best darn dairy free strawberry ice cream recipe EVER! It makes this homemade vegan ice cream…creamier. Dreamier. Smoother. Tastier. And quick, help me think of another word ending in “er”!! 😉
The Best Strawberry Vegan Ice Cream Recipe
But why is this dairy free strawberry ice cream recipe the BEST vegan strawberry ice cream in the world? Because: it’s sweet and creamy, bursting with fresh strawberry flavor, EASY to make, free from artificial flavors and made with just a few simple, healthy & whole ingredients.
More Fruity Vegan Ice Cream Recipes: 3 Ingredient Mango Ice Cream // 4 Ingredient Banana Peanut Butter Swirl Ice Cream // Coconut Chocolate Chip Vegan Ice Cream // 30+ Healthy Vegan Dessert Recipes
Simple Ingredients for the BEST Vegan Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
- Full-fat coconut milk: the kind that’s thick and creamy, not the super-liquidy kind that you drink. 😉
- Coconut cream: for extra creaminess.
- Raw cashew butter: the #1 secret ingredient. Yes, you can leave this one out, but I highly recommend keeping it. It adds rich creaminess to your vegan ice cream and deters icy crystals from forming.
- Vanilla Extract
- Pure Almond Extract: the #2 secret ingredient. You can sub this with more vanilla, but I also highly recommend this one. It adds a sweet lightness and complexity to the flavor profile that helps to cut down on the coconut flavor & bring out the strawberry flavors.
- Pure Maple Syrup: use the amount you prefer. Taste test the vegan ice cream mixture before placing into the ice cream maker. 😉
Tools for the Best Dairy Free Strawberry Vegan Ice Cream
- Large Ice Cream Maker: this homemade vegan ice cream is made specifically for a large ice cream maker, with plenty of volume. If using a regular-sized ice cream maker, make sure to leave out some of the ice cream mixture. See the recipe for details. 🙂
- Trigger Ice Cream Scoop: the easiest way to get beautifully round, generous scoops of strawberry vegan ice cream. This ice cream scoop goes easy on my sometimes super-strained hands (I’ve got the ol’ tendonitis) and makes ice cream scooping pleasant. 🙂
- My Favorite Food Processor: this is literally my all-time favorite food processor. I use it for everything from making homemade nut butters to no bake recipes and for all of my ice cream recipes. It’s durable, easy to use and so friggin’ reliable.
- Reusable Ice Cream Tub or Mini Pints: Sometimes, just to jazz up my whole ice cream making activity sesh, I love pouring my ice cream mixture into an official ice cream tub or mini pints (super cute). They’re reusable, cute and totally add to the sense of occasion (and who doesn’t need that?). 🙂
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Full-fat Coconut Milk | Coconut Cream | Raw Cashew Butter | Pure Almond Extract | Pure Maple Syrup
Admit it, you’re intrigued. 😉 Intrigued enough to start gathering all of these yummy vegan ice cream ingredients? Let’s do it! I’m so grateful that you’re here, sharing in these kitchen adventures with me and your loved ones. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Irresistible Vegan Ice Cream Recipes (Dairy-Free)
- Best Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream
- Dark Chocolate Nice Cream
- Almond Joy Vegan Paleo Ice Cream
- 4 Ingredient Paleo Almond Butter Ice Cream
- Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.