This gluten free granola is so easy to make with just 4 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep time. You’ll love the crunchy clusters, chewy oats, and adding in your favorite ingredients!
- 1 ½ cups nuts, roughly chopped (almonds, pecans, walnuts, etc.)
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- ½ cup finely ground, blanched almond flour*
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside for later.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Using a rubber spatula, fold until clusters form and mixture is well mixed.
- Pour onto the prepared baking sheet. Using the spatula, gently nudge granola into an even layer. Separate granola into small piles to create clusters. Make space between clusters to allow for air to flow through and crisp up the granola.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Using a heatproof spatula, gently flip granola, making sure to keep clusters intact. Bake for an additional 5-15 minutes, until edges are a deep golden brown and granola is just slightly soft. Mine took a total of 30 minutes. Granola will crisp up while cooling.
- Place baking sheet on a cooling rack. Allow to cool for about 30 minutes, or until completely cooled. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Where to Buy Ingredients: Gluten Free Rolled Oats | Blanched Almond Flour | Nuts: Almonds, Pecans, Walnuts | Pure Maple Syrup
*You may substitute this with unblanched almond meal.
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container for 1-2 months at room temperature, keep out of direct sunlight.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: Breakfast, Snack
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Gluten Free Granola, Vegan Granola