Gluten Free Granola: this 4 ingredient vegan granola recipe is prep’d in 5 minutes! The best GF granola: crunchy clusters, healthy ingredients & great flavor!
Happy 1st Recipe of October! Woah… did that happen fast or did that happen fast? I’d like to say that October kind of came up out of nowhere, but then again, I saw Halloween decorations pre-orders on Target sell out back in August… so I can’t say I didn’t see this coming…
In any case how would you like to kick off the spookiest month ever with my favorite gluten free granola recipe? This vegan granola is made with just 4 simple ingredients! Bonus: it’s not spooky at all (due to being super healthy) and easy to make (due to being easy to make).
How to Make Gluten Free Granola
Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Add all granola ingredients to a large bowl. Fold until clusters form and the entire mixture is well mixed.
Pour onto the baking sheet. Nudge granola into an even layer, with empty pockets in between to let air through.
Bake for 20 minutes. Then flip granola and bake again for 5-15 minutes.
Cool and enjoy the best vegan granola ever!
Gluten Free Granola: 5 Mins of Prep!
This gluten free granola recipe is my absolute favorite because it’s so easy to make! Prep time will take just minutes—5 to be exact (or less if you’re faster than me in the kitchen). You’ll be sliding that baking sheet full of vegan granola into the oven before you even know it. But for the days you don’t feel like baking, try my 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars.
4 Simple Ingredients for Vegan Granola
- Nuts – use any kind of nuts you’d like. My go-to is a mixture of pecans, almonds and walnuts.
- Oats – make sure to use gluten free rolled oats to keep this recipe gluten free.
- Almond Flour – finely ground, blanched almond flour works best.
- Pure Maple Syrup – side note: readers have used brown rice syrup, honey and more with success.
Simple & easy gluten free granola that’s made with just 4 ingredients and only 5 minutes of prep time. Crunchy clusters, healthy vegan ingredients and satisfying taste—yum!
I hope you love this gluten free granola as much as my family and I do. If not, my momma’s coming after you! J/k!! She’ll just eat your granola—she’s sassy like that. 😉 Be sure to comment if you make this recipe—I love hearing from you! Truly, I’m so grateful that you’re here, sharing in these joyful kitchen adventures with me and your loved ones. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Gluten Free Granola & Vegan Granola Recipes
- Healthy Low Calorie Granola Recipe (Low Carb, Oil-Free, V, GF)
- Healthy Chunky Granola Recipe (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- Grain Free Granola – Paleo Granola Recipe
- 4 Ingredient Healthy Peanut Butter Granola Recipe (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
Gluten Free Granola: this 4 ingredient vegan granola recipe is prep’d in 5 minutes. The best GF granola: crunchy clusters, healthy ingredients & great flavor!
- 1 ½ cups nuts, roughly chopped (almonds, pecans, walnuts, etc.)
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- ½ cup finely ground, blanched almond flour*
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside for later.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Using a rubber spatula, fold until clusters form and mixture is well mixed.
- Pour onto the prepared baking sheet. Using the spatula, gently nudge granola into an even layer. Separate granola into small piles to create clusters. Make space between clusters to allow for air to flow through and crisp up the granola.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Using a heatproof spatula, gently flip granola, making sure to keep clusters intact. Bake for an additional 5-15 minutes, until edges are a deep golden brown and granola is just slightly soft. Mine took a total of 30 minutes. Granola will crisp up while cooling.
- Place baking sheet on a cooling rack. Allow to cool for about 30 minutes, or until completely cooled. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Gluten Free Granola & Vegan Granola Recipes
*You may substitute this with unblanched almond meal.
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container for 1-2 months at room temperature, keep out of direct sunlight.
- Category: Breakfast, Snack
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Gluten Free Granola, Vegan Granola
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.