4 Ingredient Healthy Homemade Gluten Free Vegan Granola Recipe (V, GF): a crispy homemade granola recipe made in just a few minutes of prep time, packed full of your favorite nuts and oats. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Oil-Free.
Have you ever made homemade granola? Alright, I’ll concede that the word “homemade” is totally unnecessary in that last line. As you probably can’t make non-homemade granola.
Oh, but you know what I mean! Have you tried your hand at it?
It’s so much easier than one would think, totally satisfying (I mean, you made it from scratch!!! By yourself… dude.), and delightfully customizable. Kind of like this homemade oat flour. 😉 If you count customizing it as adding a few ingredients or so… and creating… Chewy Oatmeal Raisin COOKIES!! ????????
I’ve spent many a years trying many, manyyyyy homemade granola recipes across the internet. Some are made with a ton of oil, some with a ton of sugar, some without enough sugar, etc.
But I never quite found one that I truly, truly loved.
It wasn’t until my big breakthrough with Homemade Chunky Paleo Granola with Clusters, that I finally had a homemade vegan granola recipe that I LOVED. And part of that is thanks to my sister, Penny. She’s an even bigger granola fanatic than me. I’ve been making and sending vegan granola, gluten free granola, and all manner of healthy granola recipes (and not so healthy ones) to her for years.
And she always comes back at me with wonderfully helpful feedback: too sweet, not sweet enough, oat to nut ratio isn’t quite right, etc.
So this time around, with an oat-filled, nut-packed gluten free homemade granola, I HAD to meet all of her requirements! And I had to meet yours: easy to make, fewest amount of ingredients possible, sweet–but not too sweet, nutty–but not too nutty, and perfectly crispy.
Allow me to present to you my favorite oat-filled granola: my Healthy Homemade Gluten Free Vegan Granola Recipe! My favorite granola recipe of all time being my paleo granola, of course. 🙂 Not to worry, this recipe comes in at a close second. 😉
This healthy homemade gluten free vegan granola recipe is AMAZING… and totally one of the recipes I make and re-make over and over at home. Here are its finest points! It’s:
- crunchy, crispy, and… what’s another yummy c?
- bursting with toasted oat and roasted nut perfection
- super easy to make, with just 4 simple ingredients
- vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free
- delightfully refined sugar-free
- oh, and oil-free, to boot!
- just the perfect healthy vegan granola recipe to go with all of your other homemade granola goodies! (Hint, here’s a few: No Bake Gluten Free Peanut Butter Granola Bars, Oil-Free Paleo Cinnamon Nut Granola, No Bake Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars)
- soon to be your favorite easy oil-free granola
- plant-based and allergy-friendly
- made with the whole, healthy ingredients you know and love
- quite possibly the best gluten free granola recipe you’ve ever tried
- simply amazing paired with this vegan pumpkin pie smoothie (are we ready for fall or what?!)
You ready to rock this? Let’s get our homemade vegan granola on! You grab the gluten free oats, I’ll grab all the nuts! It’s so wonderful sharing in these kitchen adventures with you. Thank you for taking the time to stop by, try a recipe, and letting me know how it all went. I’m truly grateful for you. ‘Til next time…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
????︎ Click below to Pin ????︎
If you enjoyed this Healthy Homemade Gluten Free Vegan Granola Recipe, then you’ll just love these clean eating snack recipes: No Bake Oatmeal Raisin Granola Bars, 5 Ingredient Homemade KIND Nut Bars, Triple Berry Smoothie, Gluten Free Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- 1 ½ cups nuts, roughly chopped (almonds, pecans, walnuts, etc.)
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- ½ cup finely ground, blanched almond flour*
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside for later.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Using a rubber spatula, fold until clusters form and mixture is well mixed.
- Pour onto the prepared baking sheet. Using the spatula, gently nudge granola into an even layer. Separate granola into small piles to create clusters. Make space between clusters to allow for air to flow through and crisp up the granola.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Using a heatproof spatula, gently flip granola, making sure to keep clusters intact. Bake for an additional 5-15 minutes, until edges are a deep golden brown and granola is just slightly soft. Mine took a total of 30 minutes. Granola will crisp up while cooling.
- Place baking sheet on a cooling rack. Allow to cool for about 30 minutes, or until completely cooled. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my Homemade Chunky Paleo Granola.
Try my 3 Ingredient Coconut Almond KIND Bars.
- Storage notes: Store in an airtight container for 1-2 months at room temperature.
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish or post screenshots of this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THE RECIPE
Here are a few items I used in today’s recipe. 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.