Grain Free Granola: this paleo granola recipe yields chunky granola clusters! The best grain free granola recipe—grainless, delicious, no grain granola.
Originally published January 2018 as Homemade Chunky Paleo Granola with Clusters.
Happy Thursday! What are your plans for the weekend? Anything fun, mysterious, or perhaps even—gasp—delicious?! What if your weekend plans were altogether fun, mysterious and delicious?
Well, then you’d be making this grainless granola. 😉 Okay, fine, this grain free granola is not actually mysterious but, I mean, mysterious-ness is totally a subjective thing, ya know?
And now I go off on another one of my famous (ahem) tangents! It’s just that I’m incredibly excited to share the updated post for one of BB reader faves: Homemade Chunky Paleo Granola with Clusters aka today’s Grain Free Granola recipe!
Have you ever tried it?
Grain Free Granola Recipe
I originally shared today’s grain free paleo granola as Homemade Chunky Paleo Granola back in January 2018, and since then, you’ve sent in hundreds of emails, comments, IG stories & pics about how much you love this recipe. But why? Here’s a quick breakdown:
- Simple, grain free aka grainless ingredients
- Refined sugar-free for the best paleo granola you’ve ever had
- Quick & easy to prepare, in just minutes!
- Big, delicious clusters
- Crunchy texture that lasts, for the best grain free granola EVER.
- Vegan, Paleo, Dairy-Free, Gluten Free, Grain Free
- Healthy and guilt-free snacking, made easy, m’kay? 😉
Simple Ingredients for this Paleo Granola Recipe
My favorite paleo granola recipe is made with the simple ingredients you know and love—and all of them are grain free! Check it:
- Coconut Chips
- Almond Flour
- Pure Maple Syrup
How to Make Paleo Grain Free Granola
Learning how to make paleo grain free granola is super easy! Simply stir together all ingredients until clusters form. Bake at 325°F in an even layer with air pockets throughout. Flip, bake some more. Cool and enjoy! That’s really it.
Recommended Tools for the Best Grain Free Granola Recipe
- Unsweetened Coconut Chips – these raw coconut chips are my go-to ingredient in nearly every grain-free recipe. They’re high quality, bursting with natural coconut flavor just as-is, and so friggin’ versatile!
- Blanched Almond Flour – the #1 super secret ingredient to making grain free granola amazing. Almond flour keeps this granola grainless and it works with maple syrup to keep things sticky while baking, which in turn, results in BIG crunchy granola clusters!
- My Favorite Nuts: Almonds, Walnuts and Pecans – imo, the perfect combo of nuts in almost any granola recipe!
Are you ready to make the best grain free granola ever?! Let’s do this! I truly can’t wait to hear what you think! Be sure to comment below if you try this recipe—I love hearing from you. <3 Grateful & joyful that you’re here. 🙂 ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
More Delicious Granola Recipes
- Low Calorie Granola
- Healthy Chunky Granola
- 4 Ingredient Gluten Free Granola
- Homemade Paleo Granola Bars
- 4 Ingredient Best Keto Granola
- Healthy Almond Butter Granola
- Cinnamon Grain Free Granola
- Chai Spiced Healthy Granola
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.