Paleo Vegan Granola (V, GF): a 5 ingredient recipe for sunny blueberry almond granola—crispy, crunchy clusters bursting with almonds & blueberries. The best healthy vegan breakfast recipe! Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free.
Blueberry Almond Paleo Vegan Granola
- 1 ½ cups almonds, roughly chopped and/or raw sliced almonds (I used a combo)
- 1 cup unsweetened large coconut flakes
- ½ cup finely ground, blanched almond flour*
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
Add-in (after baking & cooling)
- 1/3 cup dried blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside for later.
- Add all ingredients except blueberries to a large bowl. Using a rubber spatula, fold until clusters form and mixture is well mixed.
- Pour onto the prepared baking sheet. Using the rubber spatula, gently nudge granola into an even layer, making sure to keep clusters intact. Create empty pockets at regular intervals to let air through to crisp up the granola.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Using a heatproof spatula, gently flip granola, making sure to keep clusters intact. Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, until edges are a deep golden brown and granola is just slightly soft. Mine took a total of 20 minutes. Granola will crisp up while cooling.
- Place baking sheet on a cooling rack. Allow to cool for about 30 minutes, or until completely cooled. Sprinkle blueberries over granola. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my Homemade Chunky Paleo Granola.
Delicious Healthy Granola Recipes (all V+GF)
- *You may substitute this with unblanched almond meal.
- Storage notes: Store in an airtight container for 1-2 months at room temperature.
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 19 servings per recipe, made without optional ingredients.
Recommended Tools for Blueberry Almond Paleo Vegan Granola
- Almond Flour: One of the most important ingredients in my gluten free granola recipes. It’s got an amazing taste, and helps me get those wonderful chunky clusters.
- Coconut Flakes: I seriously love the way this coconut adds the perfect texture and flavor to this blueberry almond granola. 😋
- Parchment Paper: My preferred way to line baking sheets. It keeps all the ingredients from sticking, and makes clean up a breeze.
- Cooling Rack: The best way to cool your gluten free granola, and all your other yummy baked goods.
- Category: Breakfast, Snacks
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 109
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: blueberry granola, paleo granola, blueberry almond granola