Paleo Vegan Granola (V, GF): a 5 ingredient recipe for sunny blueberry almond granola—crispy, crunchy clusters bursting with almonds & blueberries. The best healthy vegan breakfast recipe! Vegan, Gluten-Free, Healthy, Refined Sugar-Free, Oil-Free.
What’s your favorite summer flavor combo?
Lemon raspberry? Mango coconut? Kiwi Lime? How about Blueberry Almond?
I know, I totally got all drooly just writing those flavor combos out. 😉 No matter how tropical you wanna go, or how fruity… it’s hard to argue that blueberry almond isn’t one of the best, or the most classic… or the easiest to create. Any time of the year.
Blueberry almond totally gets points for being non-fussy, right?
Blueberry Almond Paleo Vegan Granola Recipe (GF)
This summer, I’d love to introduce you to my Blueberry Almond Granola Recipe! It’s soon-to-be your favorite paleo granola, vegan granola, gluten free granola, and delicious granola/everything healthy snack recipe!
This summer-in-a-breakfast-bowl recipe is crispy, crunchy, full of clusters… and packed FULL of the good stuff: protein-rich, nutritious almond butter, almond flour, coconut oil and more. Are you ready to see what all the fuss is about?
Let’s bake this! Let me know in the comments below if you try my recipe. I simply love hearing all about it. 🙂
How to make Vegan Blueberry Almond Paleo Granola
- Step 1: Stir together all blueberry almond granola ingredients except blueberries.
- Step 2: After granola clusters form, pour vegan granola mixture onto baking sheet.
- Step 3: Bake for 15 minutes, flip, bake until golden.
- Step 4: Sprinkle with blueberries.
- Step 5: Cool & enjoy the best healthy blueberry almond granola ever!
Just 5 Healthy Ingredients for Paleo Vegan Blueberry Almond Granola!
All you need are 5 healthy ingredients to make my healthy blueberry almond granola recipe. Check it out:
- Ingredient 1: Almonds
- Ingredient 2: Coconut Flakes
- Ingredient 3: Almond Flour
- Ingredient 4: Pure Maple Syrup
- Ingredient 5: Dried Blueberries
Is this Blueberry Almond Paleo Vegan Granola… Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free? Oil-Free?
Dairy Free Granola?
Yes! This dairy-free granola recipe is made with all non-dairy ingredients. Woot! You’ll be pleased to know that this is vegan too!
Yes! This paleo vegan granola is also a grain-free granola recipe. Instead of using traditional ingredients like oats or flour, I chucked those ingredients and used almond flour and coconut flakes instead.
Yes! There’s no need for any kind of oil in this oil-free granola recipe. You won’t miss it—this paleo granola is crunchy, chunky and full of crispy clusters.
Are you ready to bake all the blueberry almond paleo vegan granola?!? I’ll grab the almond flour, you grab the blueberries! It’s such a pleasure to share in these kitchen adventures with you. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
. Click below to Pin .
Healthy Vegan Paleo Granola Recipes & More! (Gluten Free, Dairy-Free)
- 4 Ingredient Healthy Homemade Gluten Free Vegan Granola
- Healthy Low Calorie Granola Recipe (Low Carb, Oil-Free)
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Gluten Free Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- Homemade Chunky Paleo Granola with Clusters
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
Tools for Blueberry Almond Paleo Vegan Granola Recipe (GF)
Click below for the tools & ingredients I use to make this paleo vegan granola recipe!
- Almond Flour: One of the most important ingredients in my gluten free granola recipes. It’s got an amazing taste, and helps me get those wonderful chunky clusters.
- Coconut Flakes: I seriously love the way this coconut adds the perfect texture and flavor to this blueberry almond granola. .
- Parchment Paper: My preferred way to line baking sheets. It keeps all the ingredients from sticking, and makes clean up a breeze.
- Maple Syrup: A great-tasting brand of maple syrup that’s quite affordable. A total double win!
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.