Gluten Free No Bake Peanut Butter Fruit & Nut Cookies (V, GF, DF): an easy, one bowl recipe for no bake peanut butter cookies bursting with dried fruits and nuts! Protein-Packed, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free.
- ¾ cup gluten free rolled oats
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup peanuts, chopped
- ¼ cup dried cranberries, chopped
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¾ cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons raisins & chopped cranberries
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the dry ingredients: oats, coconut, almonds, peanuts, cranberries and raisins. Stir until well mixed.
- Add peanut butter and maple syrup. Stir and fold until thoroughly combined and thickened, like cookie dough.
- Using a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet, evenly spaced apart. Using a fork, flatten cookies to desired thickness. Optionally, press raisins and cranberries into the tops of each cookie.
- Chill in the freezer for 10-20 mins, until firm. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
– Adapted from my No Bake Cherry Chocolate Chip Chia Energy Bites and my 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies.
– Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 1 month.
– Freezer instructions: store in an airtight, freezer-friendly container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw for 5 minutes before enjoying.
– More Cookie recipes (all v, gf, df): no bake peanut butter coconut oatmeal cookies, trail mix cookies, double chocolate chip oatmeal cookies.
- Category: Cookies, No Bake, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Whole Grain