3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies (V, GF, DF): a one bowl recipe for deliciously soft and chewy peanut butter cookies bursting with oats. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Protein-Packed.
Welcome to my first no bake cookie recipe! Wooohooo!!! Can you guys hear the trumpets? See the parade and feel all the fanfare?
No? Darn it! Well, let’s just imagine all the celebrations are being thrown for an obviously wildly important occasion. Ahem. And I mean, what better reason to celebrate than COOKIES??
Alright, so I know how much y’all love all the cookie recipes here on Beaming Baker—and how much y’all love gettin’ your no bake on. So these 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies have really been a long time coming.
I’ve seen all kinds of awesome no bake cookie recipes ‘round the net… but I couldn’t quite put my finger on how one should…well, happen. There were so many directions to go in: no bake energy cookies, no bake ultra dessert decadent cookies, no bake brownies in the shape of cookies so they totally qualified as cookies (much like this recipe), and well, any of my existing recipes…
Just, you know… not baked.
Okay, fine, that totally does not work. But when all of the cookies you make are vegan, you can really just go for it. Be honest, have you ever scooped some of that vegan cookie dough out of the bowl and just gone to town?
I have. And it was goooood.
But it was still too much fuss for a no bake recipe, ya know? I firmly believe that no bake recipes should be at least 4 times easier than a bake recipe. In fact, I have a very precise equation for achieving this desired level of ease.
Okay, no I don’t. But in theory, I totally could… However, trying to get that exact number of measured ease would, in fact, result in more difficulty due to time spent on calculations. Then, we’d be back at square one. Which also definitely sounds like more math. ????
And that’s enough math for today, don’t you think? 🙂 And enough questions too… probably. Anyway, I had just created my super simple, super easy to make no bake gluten free peanut butter granola bars, and I knew that those bars were just a hop and a skip away from being amazing cookies.
So I adjusted the amount of dry ingredients (or just ingredient in this case) just a tad, switched up the method a bit because bars sooooo do not equal cookies, and voilà! May I present to you my 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies? Before I get super sidetracked babbling about something else (like these seriously irresistible homemade dark chocolate sea salt KIND nut bars), allow me to share with you all of the finest points about these cookies!
My 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are:
- super easy to make in just ONE bowl
- ready in minutes
- made with just 3 ingredients
- soft and chewy
- vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free
- tastes like glazed, roasted peanuts in cookie form
- perfect balance of sweet and nutty
- delightfully refined-sugar free
- made with healthy ingredients
- plant-based and allergy-friendly
- great for on-the-go snacking
- totally cause for a parade, with no math involved, whatsoever
So will you join me in grabbing just 3 ingredients, your healthiest appetite (and by healthy I mean BIG), and get ready for some awesome no-baking? It would be my absolute pleasure to get our homemade snacking on! I can’t wait to hear what you think of this recipe. In the meantime, tell me:
What flavor of no bake cookies would you like to see next?
- trail mix
- dried fruit
- something else?
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
SHOP THE RECIPE
Here are a few items I used in today’s recipe. 🙂
- 1 cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a medium, microwave-safe bowl (large enough to add oats later), add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until well mixed.
- Heat in 20-second increments in the microwave until warm and fragrant, and the mixture begins to dry out (about 4-7 rounds). Whisk in between heating increments. *Stovetop instructions in Notes.
- Add oats to the peanut butter mixture. Stir and fold until thoroughly combined.
- Using a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop**, scoop and drop balls of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet, evenly spaced apart. Using a fork, flatten cookies to desired thickness.
- Chill in the freezer for 15-25 mins, until firm and completely cooled. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
- Adapted from my No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Granola Bars.
-*Stovetop Instructions: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated. Stir occasionally, heating until this mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat and carefully pour over the dry mixture.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month. After the first day, you can store them at room temperature—they’ll be more firm.
- More no bake Peanut Butter recipes (all v, gf, df): 2-ingredient peanut butter fudge, no bake chocolate peanut butter oatmeal cookie dough bars, no bake peanut butter coconut energy bites.
- Nutrition Info: is an estimate based on 19 total cookies.
-**Since so many folks have been asking, here's the exact scoop that I use and love: 2-Tablespoon Cookie Scoop
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please re-write the entire recipe using your own words and include a link to this post for the recipe.
If you enjoyed my 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies, you’ll just love these recipes…
☀︎ No Bake Peanut Butter Recipes
No Bake Gluten Free Peanut Butter Granola Bars (3 Ingredient, Vegan, GF, Refined-Sugar Free)
4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars (Vegan, Gluten-Free, Protein-Packed)
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bars (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Protein-Rich)
2 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge (Vegan, Gluten-Free, Protein-Packed)
☀︎ More Healthy Snacks
Gluten Free Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (V, GF, DF)
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies (V, GF, DF, Whole Grain, Protein-Rich)
Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies (V, GF, DF, Refined Sugar-Free)
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.