Soft ‘n fluffy Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies! An EASY vegan pumpkin cookies recipe: moist, cake-like healthy pumpkin cookies with warm Fall spices. Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free.
- 1 cup gluten free oat flour – if using homemade oat flour, make sure it’s very finely ground (not coarse)*
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice*
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup 100% pure pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flaxseed + 3 tablespoons warm water, whisked together, set for 15 minutes)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup vegan chocolate chips
- 2–3 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients: oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the wet ingredients: pumpkin, coconut sugar, maple syrup, coconut oil, flax egg and vanilla.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until well mixed, and no flour patches remain. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop cookie dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet, evenly spaced apart. Cookies will spread just a bit; if you don’t flatten them, you’ll get very round, domed cookies. Optionally, dot with chocolate chips—this will help if you choose to flatten the cookies (the dough is sticky). If desired: using a fork, flatten the cookies to desired thickness.
- Bake for 12-16 minutes. Mine took 14 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on the sheet for about 12 minutes (on a cooling rack). Then, transfer cookies directly onto a cooling rack to cool completely before storing. Storing instructions below. Enjoy!
More Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Recipes!
- *If using homemade oat flour, make sure to sift the flour to remove coarse bits of oats that could create grainy, overly moist cookies.
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Gluten Free Oat Flour or try Homemade Oat Flour | Coconut Sugar | Vegan Chocolate Chips | Coconut Sugar | Ground Flaxseed | Coconut Oil | Pure Maple Syrup
- Storing Notes: store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week. Cookies are best on the 1st and 2nd day, but still good throughout the week.
- For firmer cookies: store in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
- To Freeze: store in a freezer-friendly container for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw for 10-20 minutes at room temperature, or heat in 10-second increments in the microwave until just warm.
- Recommended Tools: Medium Cookie Scoop or Small Cookie Scoop | Mixing Bowls | Baking Sheet | 4oz Prep Bowls | Unbleached Parchment Paper | 4 Event Timer | Cooling Rack
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 24 servings per recipe, made without optional ingredients.
- Category: Dessert, Snacks, Fall
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 93
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 30mg
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: gluten free vegan pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, easy vegan pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, easy vegan pumpkin cookies, healthy pumpkin cookies