Deliciously thin vegan chocolate chip cookies with crunchy, crispy edges and a buttery, chewy center. The BEST vegan gluten free chocolate chip cookies! Dairy-Free, GF, Vegan, Refined Sugar-Free.
Are you a fan of thin ‘n crispy chocolate chip cookies? My sister, Jenny, absolutely loves everything thin ‘n crispy. I mean, if she could make ice cream thin and crispy, she would. In a second.
Let’s just say… these thin & crispy vegan chocolate chip cookies are Jenny’s absolute favorite.
And that’s saying A LOT. Like, once I saw her meticulously crisp up 100 tater tots on two large baking sheets for, like, 65 minutes. She turned each tot over by hand (okay, by chopstick), lovingly, carefully. She literally turned each one over and crisped each side thrice (yes, thrice) before deeming them “ready.”
Thin Crispy Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten Free)
So when I say these thin ‘n crispy vegan chocolate chip cookies are her fave. I mean business. Dive into these crispy, crunchy, buttery-centered Thin & Crispy Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies and ENJOY.
But, don’t dive, because crispy chocolate chip cookies are hard. And crunchy. So… maybe save the diving for these softer gluten free oat flour chocolate chip cookies. Hehe!
Deliciously Crispy Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
My deliciously thin vegan chocolate chip cookies boast crunchy, crispy edges, with a buttery chewy center. These are the best vegan gluten free chocolate chip cookies—and one of my first crispy, crunchy vegan cookie recipes. I so hope you enjoy them!
How to Make the Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe!
Learn how to make the best vegan chocolate chip cookies: thin, crispy cookie lovers edition! The instructions are simple: whisk together the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, whisk together the wet. Combine & stir until you form the vegan chocolate chip cookie dough. Fold in vegan chocolate chips. Scoop and drop cookie dough balls. Bake, cool and enjoy the best vegan chocolate chip cookies ever!
How to Store Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
For room temperature storage: store your delicious vegan chocolate chip cookies in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks. As always, keep your vegan chocolate chip cookies out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources. Just like with these Almond Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (Vegan, Gluten Free).
To freeze: store your vegan gluten free chocolate chip cookies in a freezer-friendly container. Keep the vegan choc chip cookies for 1-3 months in the freezer. Allow cookies to thaw for 10-20 minutes before enjoying!
Tools for the Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies (GF)
Click below to see the tools & ingredients I use to make the best vegan chocolate chip cookies ever!
- Medium Cookie Scoop: I love using cookie scoops to make the best vegan chocolate chip cookies. They’re great for even cookie dough distribution! Try the small cookie scoop for easier portion control.
- Coconut Oil: I love using virgin coconut oil instead of butter in my vegan cookie recipes. This one’s unrefined, cold-pressed and great in vegan baking.
- Coconut Sugar: my favorite refined sugar-free ingredient to use in place of cane sugar.
- Vegan Chocolate Chips: these dairy-free chocolate chips melt so beautifully in chocolate chip cookies & are just the right size for yummy chocolate flavor!
Was Jenny right, or was Jenny right? Are these not the best thin crispy vegan chocolate chip cookies ever?? I mean, as a high school teacher, she’s pretty much right about everything. Ya know? 🙂 I hope you truly enjoyed baking with me today! It’s my life’s joy to share in these kitchen adventures with you. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
📌 Click below to Pin 📌
Easy Delicious Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes!
I’ve gathered my favorite delicious & easy vegan chocolate chip cookies recipes! Erik’s like, write “vegan choc chip cookies” as a short form to show them how easy these vegan gluten free cookies are! LOL.
- Gluten Free Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (GF)
- Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free)
- Best Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe (GF)
- Chewy Healthy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
- Thick and Chewy Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe – Gluten Free!
Thin & Crispy Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies (GF): deliciously thin vegan chocolate chip cookies with crunchy, crispy edges and a buttery, chewy center. The BEST vegan gluten free chocolate chip cookies! Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free.
- 1 ½ cups gluten free oat flour – if using homemade oat flour, make sure it’s very finely ground (not coarse)*
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flaxseed + 3 tablespoons warm water, whisked together, set for 15 minutes)
- 1 ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 ¼ cups vegan chocolate chips
- 2–3 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients: oat flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients: coconut oil, sugar, flax egg, vanilla and maple syrup. Whisk until well mixed.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture. Whisk as long as you can. Switch to stirring and folding with a rubber spatula until no flour patches remain. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop cookie dough balls onto the prepared cookie sheet, with a lot of space to spread (about 6 cookies per large cookie sheet). Cookies will spread a lot—they’ll be large and flat when done baking. Cookie dough will be very soft (like liquid gel) and begin spreading before baking. If desired, use the back of a spoon to nudge cookies into a prettier circular shape. Dot with chocolate chips—save half if you want to press more in after baking (those chips are a bit more visible).
- Bake for 12-16 minutes—bake on the higher end for crispier cookies. Mine took 14 minutes. Optionally, press chocolate chips into the tops of cookies. Allow cookies to cool on the cookie sheet for about 10 minutes (on a cooling rack). Then, transfer cookies directly onto a cooling rack to cool completely before storing. Storing instructions below. Enjoy!
More Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies!
- *If using homemade oat flour, make sure to sift the flour to remove coarse bits of oats that could create grainy/crumbly cookies.
- Store in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks.
- Freezing Instructions: store in a freezer-friendly container or bag. Keep for up to 1-3 months. Thaw at room temperature for about 10-20 minutes before enjoying. Or, warm in the microwave for about 5-10 seconds.
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 22 servings per recipe, made without optional toppings.
- Category: Dessert, Snacks
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 160
- Sugar: 12g
- Sodium: 42mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: best vegan chocolate chip cookies recipe, vegan gluten free chocolate chip cookies, easy, delicious vegan choc chip cookies
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.