No Bake Chocolate Chip Trail Mix Energy Bites (V, GF, DF): a one bowl recipe for protein-packed energy bites bursting with whole ingredients. Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Whole Grain.
- ¼ cup vegan chocolate chips (mini and regular)
- ¼ cup dried cranberries, chopped
- ¼ cup walnuts, finely chopped
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut shreds or flakes
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- ¾ cup natural, unsalted creamy almond butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients: chocolate chips, cranberries, walnuts, sunflower seeds, oats, coconut and flaxseed.
- Add almond butter and maple syrup. Using a sturdy spatula, stir and fold together until well incorporated.
- Scoop mixture into your hands (mine are 2 tablespoons each). Roll and press into bites. If the mixture is a little dry, add in a little more almond butter or maple syrup. Enjoy!
– Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
– Adapted from my No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Bites (Vegan, Gluten Free) and my No Bake Cranberry Coconut Energy Bites (V, GF, DF).
– More No Bake recipes (all V, GF, DF): No Bake Almond Butter Cookie Dough Granola Bars, No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Chocolate Chip Energy Bites, No Bake Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars, No Bake Almond Butter Coconut Bites, No Bake Oatmeal Raisin Bites.
- Category: No Bake, Healthy Snacks, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Whole Grain