No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Chocolate Chip Bites (V, GF, DF): a one bowl recipe for delicious protein-packed energy bites bursting with PB, chocolate and coconut! Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free.
Happy New Year! Doesn’t it feel good just reading that? There’s nothing quite like a new beginning. We made it through the holidays with plenty of treats and quality family time, we reminisced enough to make our future selves happy, and maybe, just maybe, we’ve finished reflecting on things and moved on to doing something about it.
Last year was filled with a lot of firsts here at BB. It was my first year blogging, my first time crying over a freshly-baked, freshly-dropped batch of perfectly-dome-topped muffins (okay, maybe it wasn’t my first time), my first time really opening up… on the internet (as weird as that sounds), my first Christmas without my entire family, my first time… for so many things.
It was an amazing year filled with so much laughter, challenges, triumphs, personal growth, new memories and more than I could even say. Thank you so much for being here, supporting the blog, and just, hanging out with me. I’m so grateful for you. And for all the recipes, stories, and laughs we’re gonna share this year.
Now before I start bawling my eyes out (like I dropped some fresh-baked muffins or something, gosh), let’s pep this chat up with something fun! Namely, these no bake peanut butter coconut chocolate chip bites! Side note, I totally blame the fact that I’m currently listening to Auld Lang Syne on repeat for all the feels. There is something seriously magical and crazy about that song that just brings tears to your eyes, amiright?? .
Okay, I just changed the song to Sleigh Ride by Ella Fitzgerald. I may or may not be guilty of listening to Christmas music right now. Don’t judge! Christmas is my favorite time of the year… just finding it a tad hard to let go. 😉 I also may or may not crack out my trusty Christmas tracklist every time I need a moodbooster, no matter the time of the year. .
Erm… what was I saying? Oh yes! This year, I’ve got so much planned! Erik and I are hopefully taking my mom on a vacation of a lifetime (more details if all goes as planned). We’re hoping to take this blog, our fitness, our health, our whole “getting better at life” thing to the next level and so much more.
But most of all, we’re hoping to plan our lives better so we can have more time to live life unplanned. Does that make sense? Back in our fresh-out-of-college days, we were prone to taking spontaneous trips to wherever (Seattle one time, Vegas another), planning impromptu jammies and movie all-nighters, and taking a half-day off and heading to the park for a picnic.
Since then, we’ve gotten more adult and much to the continual amazement of my fam, totally more mature. Okay, maybe just a bit more mature. You know how it goes: more plans, more bills, more restraint and less… fun. Less actual living.
This year, we’re gonna change things. A little bit at a time. We actually have a vacation planned for this year. We just treated ourselves to some snazzy new gym outfits. And, we’re giving ourselves an hour every evening just to work out. Because: we deserve it. Yeah!!!!
What about you? Do you have any changes planned for this year?
As kind of a fun, tasty way to kick off the year, I thought we’d revisit one of the blog’s most well-loved recipes: my no bake peanut butter coconut bites. These may or may not give us all a new, fantastic reason to treat ourselves to super cute workout clothes! 😉
There’s just something about those no bake bites that everyone loves. I can’t pinpoint the reason myself. But I’ve learned it’s best not kick a gift horse in the mouth. Or look at it in the mouth… or whatever. Anywho, I thought it was high time to jazz up that recipe with one of my absolute faves of all time: CHOCOLATE.
Make that, chocolate chips! Because: chocolate, coconut, peanut butter = YUM. Times, like a million. Make that a million more reasons to hit the gym, to treat yourself, to change things up this year. You deserve it. I think you’ll really just love these No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Chocolate Chip Bites. They’re so easy to make and insanely delicious.
And just in case you’re a HUGE no bake bites fan like I am, here are a few more for ya, all vegan, gluten free, dairy-free, and whole grain:
- no bake cranberry coconut bites
- no bake oatmeal raisin bites
- no bake almond butter coconut
- no bake chocolate chip cookie dough
Satisfied? I hope not, because there’s more to come! More no bake, more tasty snacks and more… awesomeness. Who wants?? Everyone? Cool!
So, what are you looking forward to doing this year? Any firsts you’re looking to check off the list? Any oldies you’d love to revisit? I can’t wait to hear all about it.
In the meantime, allow me to tell you all about my No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Chocolate Chip Bites. They’re:
- so easy to make, in just one bowl
- Chocolate Peanut Butter LOVE, in edible form
- vegan, gluten free, dairy-free, whole grain
- deliciously protein-packed
- perfectly portable and ready for on-the-go snacking
- deliciously textured and oh-so-satisfying
- plant-based and allergy-friendly
- great as a snack or for dessert
I hope you get to whip up a batch and truly love them. I’m so looking forward to spending the month, kicking off so many awesome new goals, and sharing new healthy snack recipes with you. I can’t wait to hear what you think of these.
In the meantime, tell me, what are you looking forward to most this year?
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀︎ Click below to Pin ☀︎
No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Chocolate Chip Bites (V, GF, DF): a one bowl recipe for delicious protein-packed energy bites bursting with PB, chocolate and coconut! Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free.
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut shreds or flakes
- ¾ cup gluten free rolled oats
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- ¼ cup assorted vegan chocolate chips (mini and regular)
- ¾ cup natural, unsalted peanut butter (mine is very liquidy)*
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons assorted vegan chocolate chips (mini and regular)
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients: coconut, oats, flaxseed and chocolate chips. Add wet ingredients: peanut butter and maple syrup.
- Using a sturdy spatula, fold together until well incorporated.
- Scoop mixture into your hands and roll into bites. Optionally, press a few chocolate chips into each ball and roll. Enjoy!
– *Natural peanut butter works best for this recipe; the measurements were calculated based on the very drippy, liquidy nature of natural PB (the kind I use only has 1 ingredient: peanuts).
– Adapted from my No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Bites.
– Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
– More No Bake recipes: cranberry coconut, oatmeal raisin, almond butter coconut, pecan pie, pumpkin cookie dough.
– More Healthy Snack recipes: no bake chewy chocolate chip granola bars, chocolate almond butter pretzel bites, PB chocolate chip oatmeal breakfast bars.
– Nutrition Info calculated based on 25 bites made, also using optional 2 tablespoons chocolate chips.
- Category: No Bake, Snacks, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Whole Grain
- Serving Size: 1 bite
- Calories: 98
- Sugar: 4
- Sodium: 1
- Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Protein: 3
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please re-write the entire recipe using your own words and include a link to this post for the recipe.
☀︎ More No Bake Bites & Bar Recipes ☀︎
No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Bites (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free)
No Bake Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Granola Bars (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Whole Grain)
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free)
No Bake Almond Butter Coconut Bites (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free)
More No Bake Recipes from around the Web:
Peanut Butter Banana No Bake Energy Bites by The Cookie Rookie
Peanut Butter No Bake Gluten Free Energy Bites by Gluten Free on a Shoestring
No Bake Carrot Cake Energy Bites by Running With Spoons
No Bake Blueberry Muffin Energy Balls by The Big Man’s World
No Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites by Beaming Baker