No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Balls: this healthy energy bites recipe yields chewy, sweet ‘n nutty vegan protein balls with just 6 ingredients! Easy, Gluten Free Protein Balls!
“Peanut butter; it just fills the cracks in the heart.”
Have you ever seen that meme? Kevin James is passionately & a bit sadly smearing his sliced bread with rivers and rivers of peanut butter. Like, who hasn’t needed peanut butter like that?
Whether you think chocolate, coconut or perhaps almond butter should replace “peanut butter” in that statement, you get the gist of the sentiment.
And, I mean, if you think of delicious peanut butter as the glue that holds everything together, then I’m RIGHT THERE WITH YOU. Just sayin’. 😉
Today’s no bake peanut butter coconut balls recipe is not only an ode to peanut butter, it’s THE way that we prove peanut butter and coconut go together. And how! Are you a fan of the coconut peanut butter combo?
In case you haven’t tried/aren’t sure about the whole peanut butter coconut thing, allow me to suggest: 4 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies, Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies and these No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Energy Bites.
There. That’s settled! Now you know peanut butter and coconut go together. 😉 Now we can chat about healthy energy bites, gluten free protein balls, and all kinds of coconut peanut butter balls that sooo qualify as the best vegan protein balls ever. Starting: right now!
My No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Balls are made with just 6 ingredients. These healthy energy bites are perfectly sweet ‘n nutty, made with whole, gluten free vegan ingredients, and just about the tastiest healthy energy bite you could dream of. Curious yet? Read on to learn more about these yummy protein balls!
How to Make No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Balls
These no bake peanut butter coconut balls are super simple, quick ‘n easy to make! They’re the best vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free healthy energy bites!
- Step 1: Whisk together creamy peanut butter and maple syrup.
- Step 2: Add in coconut, gluten free oats, flaxseed and chopped peanuts.
- Step 3: Fold together until thoroughly mixed.
- Step 4: Scoop, drop and roll the coconut peanut butter mixture to make healthy energy bites! Enjoy.
More No Bake Bites Recipes + Protein-Packed Snacks!
- 3 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs (Low Carb, Vegan)
- Chocolate Almond Butter Keto Fat Bombs Recipe (Easy, Low Carb, Vegan)
- 3 Ingredient Chocolate Vegan Protein Shake Recipe
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Keto Energy Balls Recipe (Low Carb, Vegan)
- My Review of the Top 15 Vegan Protein Powders: Best Vegan Protein Powder RANKED.
How long do energy bites last in the fridge? How long do protein balls last in the fridge?
- Whether you call these no bake peanut butter coconut balls “healthy energy bites” or “protein balls”, the fact remains: they last in the fridge for 2 weeks. You can keep the energy bites longer, they’ll just be firmer and drier as time goes on.
Can you freeze power balls?
- Yes, with varying results. These coconut peanut butter balls can be frozen. Just make sure to thaw them before enjoying.
Are protein bites good for you?
- Depends on the recipe. These peanut butter and coconut balls are the perfect gluten free protein balls because they’re packed with healthy ingredients and refined sugar-free.
Do you have peanut butter energy cookies or gluten free vegan protein-rich bars?
Yes! Try my 3 ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies, 4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Oatmeal Bars, Easy Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Cookies, Healthy Coconut Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies.
Where do I find ground flaxseed?
- Here’s a link to the golden ground flaxseed I used in this recipe.
So… did I convince you? Are you all about the peanut butter coconut balls now? Or are you still blushing at you know what and need me to call these energy bites instead. 😉 Teehee! You know I just love joking around with you… after all, what’s the point of these kitchen adventures if they’re not fun? 🙂 Thanks for joining me today—it’s truly an honor. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
Click below to Pin
More Gluten Free Vegan Protein Balls & Healthy Energy Bites
Perhaps these no bake peanut butter coconut balls have you hankering for more healthy energy bites? 🙂 I’ve gathered my favorite gluten free protein balls, vegan protein balls and more below:
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Bites
- 5 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
- Paleo Cookie Dough Bites
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls (No Bake)
- Chocolate No Bake Energy Bites
No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Balls: this healthy energy bites recipe yields chewy, sweet ‘n nutty vegan protein balls with just 6 ingredients! Easy, Gluten Free, Protein Balls!
- In a large bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients: peanut butter and maple syrup.
- Add in all of the dry ingredients: coconut, oats, flax and peanuts.
- Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until very well mixed.
- Using a small or medium cookie scoop, scoop mixture into your hands and roll into bites. Enjoy!
Try my BEST energy bites:
- *Natural peanut butter works best for this recipe; the measurements were calculated based on the very drippy, liquidy nature of natural PB (the kind I use only has 1 ingredient: peanuts).
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- Freezing Instructions: these bites keep well in the freezer for up to a month.
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 25 servings per recipe, made with peanuts.
- Category: Snacks, Dessert, Breakfast
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bite
- Calories: 92
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: peanut butter energy balls, no bake energy balls, healthy snacks
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
Tools for No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Balls & Healthy Energy Bites
Click on the links below for the tools I used to make these no bake peanut butter coconut balls. I love using these tools to make all of my healthy energy bites recipes!
- Ground Flaxseed: the flax not only helps bind these gluten free protein balls together, it’s got great health benefits too.
- Natural, Unsalted Peanut Butter: an essential (and delicious) ingredient for these peanut butter coconut balls.
- Medium Cookie Scoop: a fantastic cookie scoop that makes rolling the dough into no bake balls a breeze!
- Small Cookie Scoop: this smaller cookie scoop is great for portion control. 😉
- Coconut Flakes: I love the way this coconut adds that extra bit of crunch to the no bake energy balls.