No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Bites: delicious, easy to make, energy-boosting and super-filling. Made of just 6 simple ingredients, vegan, gluten free and healthy!
So there’s this gif that I posted the other day on social media. It has one of the most brilliant, wise statements I’ve ever seen in my entire life (obvious note of the day: one of my faults is being overdramatic):
“Peanut butter; it just fills the cracks in the heart.”
My fellow peanut butter lovers, do you agree? I do. But mostly because I’m here talking to myself. Ahem. The fact of the matter is, peanut butter is this magical cure-all. It does more than just fill the cracks in your heart, it glues your heart pieces all back together. D’awwww… I mean, basically:
PEANUT BUTTER = LOVE.
Whenever you hear the term “Peanut Butter Love,” you just know what they’re talking about (like these gluten free soft peanut butter cookies, these vegan chocolate peanut butter truffles, or perhaps… these homemade peanut butter cups).
The thing about making these no bake peanut butter coconut bites is… well, the scent. Oh. My. Gahhhhhh…. the Scent. All throughout making these bites, I was a prisoner to the Scent: freshly chopped peanuts, peanut butter magic and shredded coconut. Mmm-mmm!
That, my friends, is legit Peanut Butter Looooove. <— If you know exactly what I’m talking about, then you’ve got to try my healthy peanut butter granola recipe. Thick layers of chocolate, peanut butter and then, wait for it… more peanuts and chocolate! YUM.
But if you’re totally giving me the stinkeye for even mentioning desserts, and not more energy treats, try these: Oil-Free Peanut Butter Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies (literally my family’s fave snack), no bake peanut butter coconut oatmeal cookies, no bake chocolate peanut butter cup oatmeal bars (my fave), and these super easy to make 3 ingredient no bake peanut butter oatmeal cookies (THE reader fave)!!
So how do I love peanut butter, let us count (but really eat) the ways!
The funny thing is, this love for peanut butter just kind of snuck up on me. Isn’t that the best kind of love though? It happened just like it did with coconut. I didn’t see those cute, furry little fruits rolling straight at my heart until it was too late.
I know, food TOTALLY = love for me. Am I embarrassed? I think not!
I mean, don’t even get me started on coconut. Did you know that simply putting unsweetened, shredded coconut in a recipe makes it automatically sweeter? And more yummy?
Anyway, back to peanut butter. I grew up just being okay with PB. But in the past few years, I started baking more, thinking more about the ingredients that went into my food, and… wait for it…
MAKING FRESH PEANUT BUTTER. Make that: fresh HOMEMADE peanut butter! (Yeah, I finally wrote a post on how to make your own peanut butter at home. With clear tutorial pics and everything.) 😉
Gah! Don’t get me started on the madness/love/heart-crack-filling that is fresh, homemade peanut butter. Once you go there, you just regret eating regular ol’ storebought PB. Ya know? But then you kind of have to because, let’s face it, making homemade PB takes a while. No lie.
Anyway, one of my favorite Peanut Butter Love recipes (this is a thing now, isn’t it?) is this amazing breakfast bar. They are just life-changing. Crispy, soft, indulgent-but-actually-pretty-good-for-you and just… EVERYTHING.
Well, I made these bad boys and I immediately ran around the house, all feverish and jacked up on YUM, thinking about ways to bring more Peanut Butter Coconut Love to the blog. Enter: my no bake peanut butter coconut bites. (Wow, it sure took me a while to get here…)
They’re easy-to-make, energy-boosting, super filling and YUM to the max.
Best of all, these No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Bites are made with just 6 simple ingredients:
- unsweetened coconut
- ground flax
- chopped peanuts
- natural, unsalted peanut butter
- old-fashioned, rolled oats
- just a touch of maple syrup
I made and remade this recipe until it had the least amount of sugar possible, while still being delicious and lightly sweet. They also take just a couple of minutes to throw together. That, and a few fun/slightly-laborious-but-totally-worth-it minutes to roll out these bites.
If you love peanut butter, coconut, or are just waiting for this special PB love to sneak up on you, try these.
After all, you really can’t walk around with any would-be cracks in your heart, right? 🙂
☀︎ Click below to Pin ☀︎
☀︎ More No Bake Bite recipes
- 3 Ingredient Healthy No Sugar Added Paleo Energy Balls | 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites Recipe
- No Bake Cranberry Coconut Energy Bites | 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites Recipe
- No Bake Almond Butter Coconut Bites | No Bake Almond Butter Paleo Brownie Bites
- No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Chocolate Chip Bites | 4 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Energy Bites
- ¾ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¾ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts or other gluten-free, vegan add-ins (chocolate chips, raisins, etc.)
- ¾ cup natural, unsalted peanut butter (mine is very liquidy)*
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients: coconut, oats, flax and peanuts. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients: peanut butter and maple syrup.
- Pour wet mixture over dry mixture. Using a sturdy spatula, fold together until well incorporated.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop mixture into your hands and roll into bites. If the mixture is too dry, add in a bit more maple syrup and peanut butter.
- *Natural peanut butter works best for this recipe; the measurements were calculated based on the very drippy, liquidy nature of natural PB.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks. If you like them firm, you can store them in the fridge.
- More peanut butter recipes: no bake peanut butter oatmeal cookies, chocolate peanut butter crunch bars, chocolate peanut butter cup granola bars.
- Nutrition Info: is an estimate based on 23 total bites.
- Here's the exact scoop that I use and love: 2-Tablespoon Cookie Scoop.
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images without my permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please re-write the entire recipe using your own words and include a link to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THE RECIPE
Here are a few items I used in today’s recipe. 🙂
☀︎ Peanut Butter Coconut Dessert Recipes
4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars | No Bake Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Energy Bites | Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies| No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Dough Bars
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.