Homemade Cashew Butter: learn how to make cashew butter with just 1 ingredient and a few minutes! See the step-by-step tutorial with clear, detailed pics in the post. 🙂
- 2 cups unsalted, roasted cashews
- See photo tutorial in post for helpful visuals, tips & details.
- Add cashews to a food processor or blender. Blend until coarse.
- Scrape down the sides of the processor as needed.
- Blend until mostly smooth, making sure to scrape the bottom of the processor or blender. Blend longer if smoother cashew butter is desired; however, some graininess is normal. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Recipes for your Homemade Cashew Butter
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container, in a cool, dark environment, at room temperature for 2-3 months. Or, store in the refrigerator for 3-6 months.
Recommended Tools for the Best Homemade Cashew Butter
- Food Processor: I’ve been using this brand of food processor for years, and I absolutely love it–great for making homemade ice cream, paleo coconut macaroons and more!
- Mason Jars: Great for storing your homemade cashew butter in style.
- Silicone Spatulas: These spatulas are great for scraping down the sides of the food processor and getting every last bit of cashew.
- Walnut Wood Cutting Board: See the gorgeous wooden board in my photos? That’s this amazing walnut wood cutting board. It’s double-sided with one side featuring a groove for crackers! 😉
- Category: Snack
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: how to make homemade cashew butter